Songs of experience

I start washing up the dirty plates as Jason takes a shower

I start washing up the dirty plates as Jason takes a shower. My phone rings and I sigh shaking my hands slightly. Emily's name flashes across the screen and I swipe to answer.

"Hey." I mumble as I lean on the counter.

"Hey Sarah came over to my house last night she's unsure if Andrew actually did take us. She doesn't believe it could've been him." Emily explains.

"It has to be Andrew everything if the dollhouse leads back to him. The apple farm and everything else, why does she think it's not him?" I question and she sighs shutting a door.

"Nothing she has no proof it wasn't him."

"It has to be Andrew, we just need some proof of something." I suggest and Emily hums in agreement.

"Are you going to school?" She asks and I groan walking to my bag.

"Sadly I'll see you there." I say goodbye hanging up. He walks out in a dress shirt and his collar up. I take his tie from his hands and start tying it.

"You don't have to go back, I still need some help at the real estate." He smiles and I sigh patting his shoulders.

"No can do." I mumble grabbing my bag from the side. I smile kissing his lips fisting his hair slightly. I pull away his bottom lips drags out between my teeth.

"Best goodbye yet." He smirks and I laugh walking towards the door. I get to the bottom of the building stairs and Ali welcomes me with a smile.

She hands me a coffee and I smile as we walk.
"Have you told Jason..about you know Charles." She asks and i shake my head.

"I don't want him to know, why are you telling him?" I ask.

"No but I fear Spencer might or she will knowing her." She explains and I sigh running a hand through my hair.

I didn't make it to school that day, me and Ali went into town instead and hang out.

"Can we have our ball back!" A guy says as he approaches Ali who stopped the ball. He smirks at her and I smile knowingly.

"I'll be inside." I say and she nods. As I browse through the jewellery case my phone chimes and I reach into my pocket opening it.

SOS dr Sullivan's now we need to talk!

From Hanna and I sigh, I'm gonna have to ditch Ali I feel bad. I walk out and she's talking to the guy still.