Let the water hold me down

Hanna sits by Spencer's fire place with a dressing gown on

Hanna sits by Spencer's fire place with a dressing gown on. I lay back onto aria and she wraps her arms around me a blanket covering us. We talk about Lucas and how she didn't swim back to the shore. She tells us how Lucas destroyed alison memorial and how she protected him. She goes to take a sip of her water and I grab it out her hand.

"You were about to drink lake water." I say handing it to Spencer. Hannas phone chimes and she reads the text out.

"No fun chugging lake water is it. Choke on this bitch. -A." She reads out and thunder rattles. A few days later I sit on FaceTime to dad.

"It was crazy he just knocked her out the canoe. I swam out to get her dragged her to shore." I say as I pack my bag to go to Spencer's.

"That town is cursed I'll tell ya when I was there it was the same. I wonder how your still managing this all with school your a strong girl. You get that from your mother." He smiles and I sit down on the desk chair smiling.

"Uh I have to go to Spencer's now I'll call you when I can love you." I say.

"Love you." He says and I hang up driving to Spencer's. We sit on the kitchen island and she drops phones and that out her bag.

"Look on the date." Spencer says handing it to Hanna.

"This is when me and Caleb where there-"

"Marking my nana's sofa." Spencer says and Hanna looks up at us.

"Who told?" She asks.

"There's four bedrooms there Hanna. But I recommend the second one of the left the view of the lake in the sunrise." I say sighing.

"How do you know?" Spencer asks. I look up at her recognising my mistake.

"You had sex at my lake house too." She says throwing her hands up.

"Aria Emily have you got busy on my nanas sofa or the bedroom on the left?" Spencer questions and they shake there heads.

"It's a nice quiet place." I defend and Hanna nods.
"That's not the point though when Lucas got up to the attic he knew where he was going." I add on.

"Like he was there before." Spencer says.

"There an address." Aria says referring to the receipt.

"That's in philly." I say.

"Should we go check it out after school?" Spencer asks.

"I'll go." I say.

"Me too." Aria adds on.

"Can I pass I can still taste lake water in my mouth." Hanna says. At school me and aria and spencer stand by her locker.