Scream for me

We stand in choir as we watch Ali talk to lt Tanner in a separate room

We stand in choir as we watch Ali talk to lt Tanner in a separate room. It ends and Ali walks out saying how it was about shauna.

"She doesn't believe my story she's clearing trying to trip me up." Ali says.

"Well I've got to call Ezra." Aria says.

I walk out with aria, grabbing my bag.
"I hate how she's making us back up her little lies again, at least something went back to normal."

"Izzy." Aria says.

"No, I don't get how everyone is backing up her sorry we should've told the police that night." I say.

"I know it's hard but we have to except it now." Aria says and I sigh.

"I thought we were done with this." I mumble as we walk out to the front.

I say bye as I walk down the street, I walk to the new apartment and use the key Jason gave me. I put the keys in the dish and fall onto the sofa. Later that day Jason walks in with a bag of food.

"I got takeout."  He says putting it down on the coffee table. I walk over sitting down and opening a box.

"God I love you."

"Me or the food?" He asks.

"Don't make me lie to you." I mumble stuffing food in my mouth. He laughs and picks up the tv remote flicking on a channel. I lean back onto the sofa arm resting my legs across Jason's lap.

After dinner I walk over opening a wine pouring two glasses. I walk over handing him one and he smiles wrapping an arm around my waist as I sit down.

The following day I stand in the bathroom tidying my makeup. Hanna walks in looking all mopey and sad.

"Hanna." I say and she sniffs looking up at me.

"Sweetie what happened?" I ask and she hugs me.

"Zach touched me on my back for way too long, no one believes me." She cry's and I sigh running my hand through her hair.

"I have a quiet place do you wanna go there?" I ask and she nods. I drive us to our apartment and she looks around.

"What is this place?" She asks.

"My new apartment, with my boyfriend." I say.

"You and Jason brought this place?" She says shocked.

"Well he brought it for us." I explain and she sighs. Hanna falls onto the sofa and I make us some coffee.

Jason walks in and sees Hanna on the sofa.
"She needs a quiet place desperately." I mumble. He nods and pecks my lips. Hanna leaves and I make us some dinner.

I get a call from Hanna saying aria went mad on her, blamed her for everything.

"Hanna I'm so sorry." I say and she sobs quietly.

"Thank you for today your the only one who believed me." She mumbles.

"Of course, Hanna."

"Yeah?"

"I love you."

"I love you too."

I hate how aria blamed Hanna

I hate how aria blamed Hanna. It wasn't her fault at all.

Make sure to vote and comment ❤️