Theres no place like homecoming

Me and the girls walked into the takeout place to get food for little person she wasn't herself

"Um what do we get?" Emily asks and all four of us tilt our heads in sync.

"The left side of the menu?" I ask and the girls look at each other before nodding.

We drive to arias walking up to her room seeing her with headphones in.

Spencer walked over and pulled out the headphones.

"What are you doing?" Aria groaned.

"An intervention." Spencer said.

"We brought takeout and magazines gifted by yours truly." Emily said pointing at Hanna and me.

"But you get none if you don't get out of these sweats." Hanna said patting arias leg.

"What's wrong with these?"

"You've worn them for days aria that's what's wrong." I say jumping over her to the other side of her bed.

"These are comfy."

"Yeah so are mum jeans and platform flip flops." Hanna said and aria smiled.

"Also we're here to help you pick a homecoming dress but if you don't try any we won't know." Emily said.

"Well that's easy I'm not going." Aria shrugged.

"What?"
"Why!"

Suddenly aria was pushed off the bed.
"Seriously Izzy!" All the girls said and I smiled.

I climbed down hovering over her.
"What are you going to do instead."

"Read those and inhale a gallon of chunky monkey."

"That's sounds like a good night actually." I say and Spencer hits the back of my head.

"Look cutting yourself off isn't going to help your parents besides they still might work it out." Spencer said as I rolled to the side of aria.

"There not even talking to each other guys."

"People get angry doesn't mean it's over."

"Emily this isn't over her dad missing There anniversary he slept with his student." Hanna said and arias face dropped.

"Look aria sometimes all you need is to accept it if they split up they spilt up if they don't they don't whatever happens just know your always going to have both parents because they love you so much nothing in the world can change that." I say and she smiled.