Moments later

Hanna was being put into a ambulance as we watched

"We have to get to the hospital." Spencer says. We got to the car and drove off to the hospital.

We arrived and sat in the waiting room. I was completely surprised. Jason called me he heard about Hanna.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"Yeah it's just Hanna who wasn't lucky the car just came out of nowhere." I say and he sighs.

"What is it with you getting into trouble all the time?" He asks sarcastically. I quietly laugh.

"Hey thanks for checking on me your doing more than some people." I say relating to seb I texted him hours ago.

"I care about you still I want you to be safe."

I saw Mrs Marin walk back.

"Hey I've got to go I'll text you later." I say and he says goodbye hanging up.

"Is she okay?" I ask as she approaches us.

"She's going to be alright she got a broken leg ankle bruised ribs and they might have to remove her spleen." She says sadly. "What happened?"

"This car just went speeding round and hit her whilst she was coming towards us." I say

"The police found the car said it was stolen from camp grounds."

"The cops should be looking for Toby."

"It wasn't Toby Cavanaugh the cops picked him up last night."

"What!" Me and Emily said at the same time.

"They found him hiding out behind a church before they got the call about Hanna. You girls should go home I'll call you when Hanna can have visitors." She says and I nod grabbing my stuff.

I got home and mum rushed up hugging me. I broke down in her arms crying sobbing words about what happened.

"Sh sh sh I know baby I know." She says and I feel Brie wrap her arms around me aswell.

I woke up the next morning putting on sweats I walked downstairs seeing a bouquet of flowers.
"Sebastian is good to you."mum says kissing my cheek.

I look at the note that came with it.
{stay safe little one I love you}

It was Jason.

All his friends called me little one as I was the youngest and it became my nickname. I texted him thanks for the flowers and he replied with I mean what I said. Thing is does he mean all of it?

Mrs Marin texted me saying Hanna wanted company.

I arrived at the hospital and went to hannas room and shortly after the girls arrived.