The badass seed

SLIGHT MATURE SCENE!!

We were sat on the floor helping Spencer and Hanna learn her lines

They started talking about the play and A finding out Caleb lives in her basement.

"Hey Hanna and clanna."

"Hey Mona." I smile and she waved.

"How'd it go?" Hanna asked.

"Honestly I think I made mr Fritz cry."

"Good for you Mona. Guess the rest of us should go home." Spencer says.

"No don't be silly there are no small parts only parts that don't make it into the year book." She says and I laugh under my breath.

Aria smiled at Ezra and Spencer glanced over at me smirking.

"Why don't you audition you kinda have a in with the director." Spencer teases.

"Is he wearing the tie you gave him."

"Stop."

"It would be so cute to hang out with you two after school."

"News flash just cause we're on this side of the building doesn't mean we can light candles and slow dance."

"You could have an opening party hello aria hello Ezra." Spencer teases aria in a seductive voice.

We all laugh as aria slaps her arm.

"It's not like we are gonna go on a double date with you guys."

"You don't even send us pictures."

"Pictures we meet at his apartment it's not sea world."

"Even Izzy and Jason have pictures." Hanna says and I smiled.

"Oh I have something to tell you guys."

"Spill." They all day leaning closer.

"The other night I was round Alex's with the stoner guys and ivy Alex brought Jason home with him we sat and ate food then Jason cuddled me whilst we all watched a movie together." I say and they all gasp.

"That's so cute." Hanna says and I smile.

"It was he still wears the same cologne." I say sighing.

We hear tapping against the floor and turn around seeing Jenna walking towards Ezra. She asked if she could compose some music for the school play she made this weird comment about being fascinated by the mind of evil creepy.

 She asked if she could compose some music for the school play she made this weird comment about being fascinated by the mind of evil creepy