Cover for me

I sit on the sofa flicking through a magazine before school

I sit on the sofa flicking through a magazine before school. Aria is with her dad, doing some father daughter bonding but he has no clue what's gone on. Spencer is not aloud at school, her mum answered the phone saying how she's not aloud electronics.

I go to school and it's boring, Hanna and Emily both skipped last period. I don't blame them, it's English. He glances at me occasionally, he gets a glare back.

After school, I go to the brew and sit down doing some homework. I feel someone sit next to me, holdbrooks famous smile welcomes me.

"Hey." He says putting his coffee on the table.

"What can I do for you?" I ask and he hands me an envelope. I furrow my eyebrows and he nods at me to open it.

I know Alison dilaurentis is alive

With some contact names and email.
"What is this?" I ask.

"Hanna said the same thing, I'm just wondering if you recognise the handwriting or anything."

"No I don't, but you can't seriously think she's alive. I've been to her funeral twice and I've seen her body slide out a drink coffin." I say handing it back to him.

"No we get stuff like this all the time, don't think we're going to look into it." He says and I nod.

"I'm sorry I wasn't any help." I say, he waves me off.

"It's no problem, probably fake. Thank you though." He says and I smile as he gets up.

The next day in school I walk up to Emily and Hanna, I hear Hanna say about the note.

"He showed you too?" I ask and she nods.

"It's anonymous there still trying to figure it out." Hanna says, she excuses herself walking over to travis. She walks back over all smiley.

"He asked you out?" I say and she smiles even more.

"I know it's not the right timing but he's really nice."  She says and I smile as we walk away.  After school I head home and make myself some pre dinner, if I don't eat now I know I won't later.

The next day I have a home day, i tided the whole house whilst mum was at work, Brie at a friends. Hanna comes over for a bit.

"Do you think aria is still mad at us?"  She asks as she sits on my sofa.

"I don't think so, she's had time to think." I say and she nods.

I hand her some popcorn and she sighs turning on a movie.

"I have a date with travis tonight." She says and I smirk.

"he's a nice guy and I like him." She says sitting up.

"I know you do, when you talk about him you have that huge grin on your face." I say and she groans sitting back.

Hanna leaves for her date and I get an S O S from aria.

Me: your home?

Aria: yeah get with it I got home earlier

I go over to Emily's where everyone one is, Emily got  to talk to Mona. Aria rushes in saying he gave her a copy.

"Ezra thinks that A is Ali's mum." Aria says and I can't help but laugh.

"No joke." She says.  We say actually how it lines up.

"Why would she not want us to bring her home?" I ask.

"Maybe because she thinks I tried to kill her." Spencer says and it goes dead silent.

"When did this happen?" I ask.

"The other night I found dirt in the end of my bed, she made a comment about it."  Spencer says.

Spencer goes off on a rant and Emily stops her.
"Let's not talk about this anymore, who wants a snack." She says standing up.

I get home later on, putting my keys into the dish. I walk through into the kitchen, Brie sits watching a movie and I join her.

Sorry this chapter is so short

Jason comes back next chapter!!!!

Thank god. Make sure to vote and comment ❤️