A dark ali

We lay in bed as I run my hands through his hair whilst he sleeps peacefully

We lay in bed as I run my hands through his hair whilst he sleeps peacefully. He stirs in his sleep, his soft breaths blow against my neck raising the hairs.
I look out of the bedroom door our clothes sprawled across the floor. Our shoes discarded one by one. I feel a kiss pressed to my palm and I glance down seeing him awake smiling up at me.

"Morning." I whisper pushing a strand of hair away from his face.

"Morning beautiful." He murmurs.

The following day we stand in Ali's bedroom as she tells us about how someone admitted to her kidnapping.

"You said you don't know if it was him?" I ask.

"I was blindfolded remember."

"I'm sorry do we actually have to remind you that you were never actually kidnapped?" Spencer pitches in.

"There's someone being questioned right now for a crime that never happened."

"Guys this is A, I mean you said how he knew about the rock and what food you ate. What mattress you slept on."

"It's the same story you told the doctor and detective holdbrook when we got back from New York." Spencer says.

"We don't have to worry about where A got it, what we do have to worry about is what A is going to do about it now." Aria says.

"That's whose behind this, this guy is going to run to them when he panics."

"What are you saying?" Hanna asks.

"I'm saying that if I can make him believe he's going down we can follow him to A. Finally end this."

"Great we find A, what happens when we lose?" I ask and Ali sighs.

We walk out of Alison's house and we worry about how if they figure out Alison lied it all leads back to shauna and we get in deep shit.

"Alisons not dumb she wouldn't walk into a trap." Emily defends.

"Did you hear her in there, she has no clue what's she's doing. We just have to follow whatever she wants." I say.

"Well someone has to go back in there and make sure she doesn't Id this guy." Aria adds.

"Emily." We all say.

"Why me?"

"Your harder to disappoint you've got the eyes." I say. She walks off and Spencer grabs an envelope out her bag.

"What's this?" Hanna asks.

"Noel's insurance policy, ali knew this was out there but she didn't say." Spencer says and we look at the pictures and a recording tape.

"Does she know you have it?" I ask.

"No I'm about to go stash it." She says as we follow her.

"Is it safe?" I ask.

"No one knows about it."

"Maybe you should tell us, you know in case something happens to you." I say.

"Bye Izzy." Spencer says opening the car door. Aria and Hanna get in the car and I sigh sitting in the backseat.

She drops me at the apartment and I walk in placing the keys in the dish.

"Someone confessed." Jason says and I sigh.

"Yeah about a crime that was never committed, A set this person up to confess." I say and he nods handing me a water.

"I just want this nightmare to be over." I groan.

The next day I walk into town with Jason getting a coffee and I see Hanna running?

"Hanna and running?" I say and Jason laughs. He grabs my hand and we carry on walking.

"We should go for a run soon." He says and I sigh.

"Yeah but If we do I have to go get Apollo, I never run without him." I say and he nods.

"That dog is such an attention seeker." He groans.

"I've been living in the apartment, I saw him a day ago." I say and he shrugs.

Later that night I sit watching a movie as Jason takes a shower. I stand up, looking out the balcony doors. You can see the police station from here kind of, I want to know if the person A set up will get out.

Jason walks out in sweats and a T-shirt, his hair still wet from the shower.

"Hey you okay?" He asks walking over to me. My phone chimes and I grab my phone off the coffee table.

Hanna: Alison id Cyrus, get over here now.

"What?" Jason asks.

"Alison id Cyrus." I say and he sighs.

"I'm going over to hanna's, I'll call." I explain leaning down pecking his lips. I get to hanna's going through the back door.

"This is crazy." I say and Emily stands behind me opening the door more.

We walk in and Emily has the envelope of the tape and pictures.

"Your right we can't trust Ali." Emily says.

"Not you too." Aria whines.

"Look I know this effects you more and I hope your on board but we need to cut ties with Ali tonight." Emily says and I sigh.

"Emily's right, Ali could never be trusted we fell for her trap. We have to stick together now." I pitch in.

Make sure to vote and comment ❤️

Also thank you so much for 3k reads and 200 votes, I appreciate it so much!!!