did you miss me?

it's late at night, i can't sleep

it's late at night, i can't sleep. a regular occurrence since the dollhouse. it's been five years and my mind still hasn't escaped the torture. jason has noticed, he noticed early on.

"izzy." jason mumbles as he walks out of the bedroom. i stand by the glass doors, watching out the window. i turn back and i see he has a tired expression on his face. this is the first time since he's been back, he's caught me awake.

"it still happens?" he asks and i simply nod. he walks towards me and brushes my hair behind my ears. he lifts me up into his hold and takes us back to bed.

"your safe love, sleep." he reassures me and i fall asleep in his hold.

the next day, i sit in the cafe with the girls whilst spencer shows us a photo of alison in hospital. she allegedly fell down the stairs and had a nasty fall.

"she says it was an accident." spencer says.

"do we believe that?" emily sighs.

"as much as i believe izzy wearing pyjamas to school was an accident." hanna snaps.

"that was uncalled for." i clear my throat.

"what do you think spence?" aria asks.

"two out of five in the ER that's 40%." spencer explains and everyone has a concerned expression on their faces.

"well the odds aren't going to get any better the close we get to election night."

"that's three days away." i state.

"hey so ali's hospital is an hour away?" hanna asks. "i'm gonna go check up on her."

"she said she'll be back tomorrow." aria says.

"maybe she should consider going in the opposite direction." emily contemplates.

"go see her but don't freak her out, it'll be best if she stays away until after the election." i explain.

"what did we do about mona?" aria asks. i got told earlier that it was mona who called charlotte from the diner that night.

"close eye on her."

"you guys mona did not kill charlotte, she didn't!" hanna defends her.

"she has a bigger motive than any of us han, she's the most logical answer at the moment." i sigh leaning back.