Of late i think of rosewood

A couple years later

I stand in the kitchen quiet as he yells getting louder and louder. I flinch a couple times but it goes unnoticed as the anger fuelled inside him is finally released.

"It's not my fault." I say not daring to make eye contact.

"Not your fault! What a joke I've gone broke because of you! I tried to get past it but we have nothing anymore it's gone!" He shouts his voice straining.

"I've had a lot on my mind." I mumble.

"Give me a break you've had a lot on your mind for a while." He scoffs leaning against the counter.

"We can't carry on like this Izzy, it's not healthy for us, at all. I don't want to hurt whatever we have left." Jason sighs as he ducks his head.

"What are you saying." I ask walking up to him placing a hand on his shoulder but he flinched me off taking a step back.

"I have to do this for the both of us, before we get back into old habits and destroy ourselves." He mumbles and I glance at the unshed tears in his eyes.

"Please." I say my voice breaking and he shakes his head as he walks up to me holding my face in his hands.

"It's for the best." He whispers planting a kiss on the top of my forehead.

I shake my head and as he walks away into the bedroom I fall to my knees letting out sobs as I run my hands through my hair.

I repeat over and over.
"Please don't leave me."

He walks out with a bag and he stares at me for a while. I now see the ears streaming down his face just like mine.

He crouched down to me and hugs me.
"I love you so fucking much, that's why I'm doing this."

He connects our lips, our tears falling onto our lips the salty bitter taste. He pulls away and hesitantly walks out the door.

My lungs feel like there closing up, my hearts shattered and the sharp edges are puncturing all my insides.

He left.

After Jason left I went to Nico, my saviour at this moment in my life. He got the bar he dreamed of and it's bloody brilliant.

Oh we found maria!

She moved in with Nico and ivy and Alex live in the small house next door. Also living with them is there little daughter, miss troublemaker.