Monsters in the end

The girls and I sat in the grill, talking about Caleb and Jenna

The girls and I sat in the grill, talking about Caleb and Jenna. I stirred my tea and Spencer took the spoon out my hand. I look up at her and she put the spoon on a plate.

"You've been stirring that for fifteen minutes iz." She says and I nod pushing it away.

"I'm gonna go ivys at my house and I don't want to wake her up if I'm late." I say grabbing my coat, I put my arms through and pull my hair out.

"Talk tomorrow." I say and the girls nod as they get up to leave aswell. My heels click against the pavement as I walk. The cold night air sends goose bumps transcending down my body. I arrive home and go upstairs shrugging my coat off, ivy looks drained.

"I went to the pharmacy got some things to help you sleep." I say and she nods grabbing her glass of water. I hand it to her and she takes it wiping her mouth.

"He tried to call. I if ignored it 72 times until I picked up. I didn't say anything only he did. All he said was come home I need you. No apology no promises like last time, now I think back to it did he just use me. Was I the available horny teenage girl who he could fuck and keep for himself. I thought he loved me like Jason loved you." She says and I sit next to her wrapping an arm around her.

"I think he loves me just in his way, not the way I want to be loved." She sighs and rest her head on my shoulder.

"Ivy you know I love you."

"Yeah."

"You stink."I say turning away, I grab her hand and turn on the tap to the bath holding my hand under. She sits on the toilet seat. The bath finished and she undressed climbing in, I grab a cup and wash her hair, she washes her body. I towel dry it giving it quick blow dry and settling her down.

"Your the only person I know I'll love forever." I say.

"I'll love your forever too." She says as she turns over to hug me.

I woke up early this morning, making coffee for me and ivy

I woke up early this morning, making coffee for me and ivy. I set them down on coasters walking over to curtains opening them. She slowly wakes up and I go through the wardrobe picking out something for her.
She walks into the bathroom to brush her teeth, I sigh as I see her phone light up with Alex's name. I press ignore and put it back picking an outfit of my own. I picked out a white dress shirt and a checkered green skirt with tights.