Breaking the code

We stand in the hallway talking about the plan for tonight

We stand in the hallway talking about the plan for tonight. Aria says it's just me her and Spence going, Hanna questions it.

"I'm the face, and there the bank I mean I still don't get how Izzy is the bank?" Aria says and I glance at Spencer.

"This relative of hers I had a fling with when I stayed round hers a lot." I say and the girls nod unsure.

"How do we not know him?" Hanna asks.

"Who said it's a boy?" I wink and Mona drags Hanna off. We walk to lunch and Hanna soon joins us as we carry on talking about the meet up. Later that day I sit with Spencer and aria on a bench as we wait. Aria keeps asking what time it is then asks again seconds later. Jonah approaches us and asks who we are.

"We're the money." Spencer says standing up and I pull her down.

"They're the money." Aria says.

"So where is it?" He asks.

"Nu uh not until you hand over the info." She says standing up again.

"No way I've already been burned once it's not going to happen again." He says. Spencer hands him the money and he counts it. He asks if we heard from Vivian, we shake our heads. He hands us the info and walk away. We quickly open it seeing an address. There's only an address we run after him and he says that's what it costs walking away. Spencer search's it in her phone and he says it's twenty minutes away. They go to move but I stop them seeing Garret in a car watching us.

"Perv!" I shout turning back to the girls. "We can't go now." I say and the girls nod as we walk away. We get in the car and aria let's hanna and Emily in what happened. We go our separate ways and rejoin later that night in Spencer's bedroom. Hanna tells us how Mona had been getting texts from A.

"He followed me home." Spencer says referring to Garret.

"A sent my dad a letter trying to set me and Ezra up and now my mum is on a mission to find out who A is." Aria says very quickly.

"Wait woah why would A send your dad a letter if you weren't still seeing Ezra." Spencer asks.

"Cause she is." I say and aria nods. Emily understands and Spencer says she's betrayed because of the heart felt conversations they had over loosing both boyfriends. Hanna calls us down and says Caleb sent her an attachment and said to open it. We watch as the video from alisons room is played. Garret and Ian fight and it glitches showing more of the video we never saw. The door opens and Melissa appears.

"Where is she?" She says gritting her teeth.

We all gasp as we look back at Spencer. We talk about getting the video to the cops and Spencer says she needs to talk to Melissa. We argue about not handing Melissa in and she pleads us to give her one night. We hesitantly agree and walk out the house leaving Spencer alone.  I walk with the girls apart from Spencer to the address that Jonah gave us. We go up and it's an abandoned looking house. We walk up to the window and we can't get in Aria tries the door knob again and screams as a old man comes into view. Alarms blast and we get aria from where she fell as we rush out. We sit in hannas kitchen as I help Aria clean her gash she got when she fell. Hanna researched the law firm and we admit that we got scammed.  I tie my hair up as aria winces when she touches her cut.

"That happens when you touch a wound Aria." I say and she glared at me.

"No shit Sherlock."  She says and I raise my hands in defence.

The next day I sit with Nico in the music room again as he plays with his new electric guitar

"Alex got it for me as my birthday present."  He says and he smiles like a kid on Christmas.

"Didn't know you wanted to learn electric guitar?" I say and he nods looking up.

"I've always thought it would be cool ." He says as he plays the strings. The bell rings and I say bye as I walk to the cafeteria joining Emily and aria. Hanna walks over and invited Mona as shes got more A notes.

"Mona that sweater set you gave is my life saviour, it's so comfortable." I say and she smiles.

"I knew you'd love it, also the blue colour." She says and I laugh softly. We split up and I head over to the dilaurentis office.  I sit on his sofa as I finish my homework, he works on his computer.

"Did you know Nico is into music?"  I ask and he looks up at me.

"Really?" He asks leaning back, i nod.

"He told me his plan about his pub-" he cuts me off.

"On the seat front with his stage inside with the band." He finishes and I smile. He pushes his chair back and I walk over sitting down on his lap.

"The apartment with the shop underneath, the room where Nico would sleep. The four kids both similar ages." He says as I smile.

"We usually have these conversations after sex but I guess this will have to do." I say and he laugh pressing a kiss to my shoulder where my strappy top doesn't cover. I lean back into his embrace, taking in the strong scent of his cologne. He carries on with his work as I play with his hair. I take off his suit jacket and place soft kisses on his neck, resting my head in the crook of his neck. He turns to me and connects our lips, holding onto my chin slightly turning my face to kiss me deeper.

Four more episodes until the revealinggggg.

Vote and comment ❤️