Cats cradle

We sit in the brew going through a box of toys that belonged to Alison along with notebooks and some bird things

We see arias mum talking to Zack her new boyfriend. I flick through the notebooks of alisons.
"Her handwriting was so neat."  I say as I run my fingers over the ink.

"It was all swirly." Emily smiles. We talk about how Mona has been off the grid for the day. Melissa walks in and Spencer goes over to her.

I watch as they talk, Melissa steps closer to Spencer saying something. She then smirks as she walks out of the brew.

After the brew I walk with Spencer in town, buying a cute bracelet in a shop window.
"How's Jason doing?" She asks and I smile.

"He's doing good, he's tired his grandmas is a lot of work but he's managing his injuries are mostly healed now just some bruises." I say as she nods.

"Oh i totally forgot to meet toby." She sighs as she checks her phone.

"Go." I say and laugh as she does her mini run.
I do some shopping in town and go home putting it all away.

I walk downstairs and make myself some pasta.

The following morning I get to school as aria tells us how zach is moving for a year and he wants her mum to go with her.

Spencer can't find anything with the number it goes to a line so it has to be real.

Emily asks if anyone can go through alisons notebooks tonight.

"Yeah I can."  I say.

"Me too."  Aria adds on.

"I promised toby I'd help him with something." Spencer explains.

"It's fine I'm sure is three can handle it." Emily says as her mum walks over saying she'd give her a ride.

"Okay." Emily says as she turns back to us.

"Now!" Her mum says and Emily walks over to her. We watch as they have a heated conversation. She goes to walk back to us but her mum grabs her arm as Emily yanks it back in pain. Emily gets in the car as we question what just happened.

I walk away with Spencer out of the school grounds.
"What are you helping Toby with?"

"Uh just this stuff at his loft, redecorating." She says and I nod.

"I'll see you later." I say smiling as I open my car. I drive home and sit in bries room as she tidies out her wardrobe as she wants a fresh start.