The perfect storm

"This is insane how many words do they expect you to learn over night

"This is insane how many words do they expect you to learn over night." Hanna says.

Aria was testing Spencer on all her words whilst I drew flowers on hannas notebook.

"Izzy!" Hanna says and I smile.

"Who needs this anyway we don't use this in college."

"It's about getting into college Hanna." I say eating a crisp.

"Hey what did Noel say to you after the memorial?" I asked.

"Hey we have SATS in less than 12 hours we don't have time for chat."

"I already know it all."

"Spence you don't need to know any more big words your scary to anyone over 50." Hanna says.

"I'm not scary am I scary?" Spencer asks.

"Yeah a little." Aria says.

Hanna started talking about Noel and aria again and Spencer looked at me and I rolled my eyes going round to her corner grabbing the cards.

"Not all of us have hot ball boys at our call." Hanna says and I smile.

"How's that going?" I ask Spencer.

"It's going so good but I don't wanna mess it up but I feel like I'm gonna mess it up." She says quickly and I laugh.

"Can we officially call him a boyfriend?" Aria asks and Spencer shrugs.

"Can we officially call Sebastian a boyfriend." Hanna asks and I smile.

"Yes yes you may." The girls all laugh.

"Hey mum!" Spencer calls out.

"Hey Mrs Hastings." Aria says.

"Hey girls god what smells so good?"

"Garlic bread want some?" I ask.

"No i can't eat some butter for me will you?" She says and i laugh.

Mrs Hastings was like a second mum to me when my  parents divorce and my dad leaving. I spent most my nights round Spencer's Ali's or Alex's.

"Hey you should ask ale-" Hanna goes to talk but I slap her head.

"Like she says she want it to last dipshit." I say and she glared at me.

"Where's Emily?" Mrs Hastings asked.

"She's probably on her way over."