Hot water

I sit in the brew with the girls as they talk about jason

"Izzy you alright." Aria asks and I glance up at her.

"My boyfriend fell in an elevator and now he's gone." I say and she sighs.

"Now that the N A T club is out of town, do you think A will retire?" Hanna asks.

"No they'll just have more time for us." Spencer says and I nod.

"A never retires until they get what they want or we bust there ass." I say as I tap the side of my cup.

"Cece lied about knowing wilden and then we found the picture of them and Alison on a boat. That picture is now missing."

"Is it possible that Cece is red coat?" Hanna says.

"It's possible that bitch was always manipulative." I sigh.

Hanna sees a message from wren on Spencer's phone and asks what happened tonight.

"Me and Mona had a moment and he saw." She says.

"A moment that almost got my boyfriend killed?" I ask harshly and she shakes her head.

"Mona was in a different county." We jump as the door knocks and Emily opens it revealing wilden.

"Closed." She says.

"Your here besides I'm looking for you." He says as he walks past her.

"Jason dilaurentis has been saying some things about me." He says trying to intimidating.

"Yeah the truth." I snap and the girls call my name.

"No he doesn't have a right to question us like this, why don't you ask Cece drake you and her are good friends right?" I say stepping forward.

"I mean since you took a little trip on a boat ride, cape may ring any bells." I snap.

"It's late." He says to us all.

"That's nice to know." I say back.

"Need a ride it's not safe this time of night."

"Sorry we don't get into cars with perverts." I smile and he leaves the brew.

I get home later that night and Brie rushes down the stairs.