The guilty girls handbook

Someone crashed a car into Emily's house last night, it was a stolen car

Someone crashed a car into Emily's house last night, it was a stolen car. Her and her mum are now staying in a motel for now. I offered them to stay here in the guest room but they said it's okay.

I sit having coffee with the others in Spencer's kitchen as Hanna texts Emily.

"To throw us off track from finding red coat or Cece."

"I reckon it is Cece and I hope Caleb and Toby find her."

"Me too, I still loathe that bitch." I say and the girls look at me.

"What?" I ask.

"When did Alison get back?" Spencer asks.

"Ha ha very funny." I say sarcastically. Hanna goes off on one about her mum getting out. Veronica walks in saying how her mum didn't get bail. Hanna walks upstairs and we follow behind her. She sits in the desk chair as she worries. Spencer reassured her that her mum is the best.

Hanna tells us to go to school and we collect our stuff. I kiss the top of her head and she smiles. We walk to school and I head to first period.

I walk into the music room meeting ivy and Nico in there. We eat in there and I sit on the sofa watching Nico play the piano.

"You should play for something, get a gig somewhere." I suggest and he sighs.

"Maybe, I looked into some pubs and that." He mumbles.

After school I go home and grab a bag of clothes heading to the station, going into the city. Into philly, finally seeing him. He got there this morning I'm going down now.

I arrive in philly and walk to the hotel lobby.
"I'm here to meet my boyfriend Jason dilaurentis, my name should be as a guest Izzy Williams." I say and the lady nods checking the computer.

"Of course, it's room 214. I'm assuming you already know the way." She winks handing me a key card and I laugh thanking her as I walk away. I open the room door and close it. I turn around seeing him smiling and I drop the bag running into his arms.

He lifts me up twirling around. I laugh and he puts me down kissing my lips.

"God I missed you." He groaned and I smile leaning up kissing him again. He takes us over to the bed and pulls my shoes off.

"Straight to it ay?" I ask and he nods.

"I've been away from you too long it drives me insane." He says as he lifts his top over his head. I sit up connecting our lips as I unbuckle his belt. He shifts his trousers to the floor and we may back into the bed.

We now lay with my back to his chest as he runs his fingers up and down my arm. I smile turning over and he pecks my nose. The balcony doors are open and the wind lifts the thin white curtains. The night sky, along with its infinity of stars.

I pull the sheets up and lean over grabbing the champagne Jason brought. I hand him two glasses as I pour them. I put the bottle on the bedside table and he hands me the glass.

I take a sip and he stares at me smiling.
"I've missed you." I whisper leaning down kissing his lips.

"Phone calls are nice but this is way better." He says dragging out the way. I smile and he tucks strands of hair behind my ear. My phone rings and I see Spencer's name. I sigh picking it up.

"Hey I'm a bit bu-"  I say but she cuts me off.

"Mona just confessed to killing wilden!" She exclaims and i jolt up in shock.

"She confessed?" I ask.

"Yeah shes at the police station now, get down here."

"I'm in philly Spence." I say.

"Okay just ill fill you in." She says hanging up. I let out a breath in shock and Jason sits up as well.

"Mona just confessed to killing wilden." I explain and he looks at me now both in shock.

I quickly get up and change into some fresh clothes I brought.

"I'm sorry I have to cut this short." I say and he shakes his head.

"You need to go." He says and I smile leaning over the bed kissing him one last time for a while.

"I love you." I mumble against his lips.

"Love you more." He says and i rush out, going home.

I tried to make it longer I'm sorry these chapters are so short

I added the Jason bit trying to make it longer but it didn't work.

Make sure to vote and comment ❤️