Gamma zeta die

Applying for college is the hardest thing I've ever done

Applying for college is the hardest thing I've ever done. I'm not sure what I want to go into or any plans for after high school.

I plan to leave with Jason after graduation but the more I think about it. The more I realise that it's not going to be possible to just up and go.

I pack my bag for school and walk outside to Spencer's car.

"My mum got me someone who is going to help me get into college since I got rejected from upen." Spencer mumbles.

"You got rejected?" I ask and she nods.

"I'm so sorry Spence."

"Mum says it's my radley, that has put me to shame now." We get to school and sit in Mrs Montgomery's class as she talks about the college visits that have been organised. It's a weekend long trip.

We walk to our next class and talk about board shorts. We figure out a place that has been said before has a college on the programme. Aria gets out a piece of paper that tippy sang and we realise the similarities.

"Bingo." I say and Spencer smirks. We go to class and soon after school ends. Aria texts me saying how A put bees in her mums car and they attacked ella.

I sit with ivy in my room as we do face masks with each other. I apply it onto her faces and she flinched.

"Stop moving." I say grabbing her chin. Spencer calls me and I hand ivy the pot as she carries on.

"Hey." I say.

"Me and em are going to that college tomorrow you in?" She asks.

"Yeah sure I don't have a college to go to anyway."  I mumble.

"Okay so road trip tomorrow!" She says and I laugh.

"Road trip tomorrow bye Spence." I hang up and grab a suitcase and start packing.

"Going on holiday?" Mum asks as she leans on the doorway.

"It's the college thing tomorrow mum, I thought I told you?" I ask as ivy walks out.

"Yeah yeah I forgot. You going with anyone?"

"Emily and Spencer we found a college that we all are interested in so we thought it was good to see together." I say and she nods.

" I say and she nods