A dAngerous gAme

We sit round Spencer's the morning as we wait for her to walk downstairs

We sit round Spencer's the morning as we wait for her to walk downstairs. She got out of radley and the table is full of cupcakes and sandwiches. The girls start talking about Whether to bring up tobys body.

Spencer walks downstairs saying there no hope, Toby was gone long before we knew. She starts talking about how she gave up when she saw tobys body in the woods. Saying she changed because she didn't want to be the victim anymore.

"What's this?" Aria asks as Spencer hands us some invitations.

"My parents said I went to radley for exhaustion so they want to throw a party to let them know I'm all better now." She says.

"Could really use some support could you please go." She says and we all agree. We go to school and aria tells us about how malcom said the girl who picked him up from karate was Alison. Aria leaves and I follow behind her going to my locker.

I get my books out and walk to class. School soon ends and I go into town with Nico as we go into a clothe store.

"Does this look cheap?" I ask holding it up.

"Yeah." He says and I check the price tag blowing out a breath.

"Almost twenty." I say and he scoffs checking it.

"Seriously?" He says and I laugh as we carry on looking. I go home eventually and aria calls me.

"Aria?" I ask as I hear her cry.

"I broke up with him."  She says and I sigh as I grab my keys.

"I'll be there soon." I go over to her house and up to her room where she sits tears streaming down her face. I lay down next to her as she huddles closer to me. I run my fingers back and forth on her arm. She cries quietly as I hold her.

"Your protecting them and yourself. Your hurting yourself but only for a while." I say trying to comfort her. She fists my top and I brush her hair behind her ear.

"It's okay I'm here." I say and she nods hugging me.

"Thank you for this."  She croaks and I smile.

"I was always the friend you guys call after a break up." I say and she laughs.

"That's cause you hardly ever break up with anyone." She mumbles.

"Oh yeah your right." I say. My phone chimes and I check seeing it's Hanna saying malcom identified Alison.

"Hanna found out who took malcom." I say and she shoots up as we go out to my car.