What lies benneath

Hanna calls us and says she found a letter that Maya wrote for Emily

Hanna calls us and says she found a letter that Maya wrote for Emily. We all get there and sit in her room as she reads it out. We see a date on the top right corner and Emily's face drains.

"Maya wrote this the day she died." She says and we all have shocked faces.

The next day I get some coffee to go from the brew. I meet with Nico and we walk in town making our way to school.

"Have you seen Jason at all he's not answering my texts."  Nico says and I shrug.

"Not really he's answering my texts maybe he doesn't like you." I tease and he scoffs.

"He loves me." We get to school and I see Spencer and Emily sat outside.

"Bye Nico." I say and he smiles as I walk over.

"Hello ladies." I sit down and they smile saying hey.

"I don't know how I much longer I can do this with A, I survived Mona with straight A's now I'm failing everything even physics."

"Spencer your doing fine besides B is a great score." Emily tries to reassure her.

"B is for bad." I add on and Spencer nods.

"Hey guys!" Paige says as she walks over.

"Hey." We all say.

"We'll catch up with you later em. Bye Paige." I say as me and Spencer walk away.

"Hey what are you getting in your classes?" Spence asks as we walk.

"straight A's." I say and she scoffs in disbelief.

"You serious, i study more than you!" She whines and I laugh. She slaps my arm and I gasp nudging her slightly. We join arms as we walk laughing together. Spencer gets a phone call and it's Hanna saying Maya was at the Khan cabin. However in the day which was strange because all Eric's party's were at night. Spencer hangs up as we go over to Noel.

"Hey." Spencer says.

"Have a good time the other night, shame you couldn't be there Izzy." He says trying to be smug.

"I was there Noel." I say and she furrows his eyebrows.

"I didn't see you."

"Well I saw you cosying up to Jenna." I say and he nods. Spencer starts questioning Noel about Maya and he said he'd hooked her up with weed.

"It's hot you think I'm capable with murder." He says to Spencer and she scoffs walking away.

"Bye bye." I say as I run to catch up with Spencer. School ends and we both walk out of school. Spencer gets a message and it's Emily saying Noel has practise perfect opportunity.

To go through his locker.

We rush back in the school and we stand watching the boys jog past. We rush into the changing rooms and find Noels locker. Spencer picks the lock and it opens. We grab his phone and hear boys voices. We rush into the equipment room hiding behind it. We see as some boys change and go into the showers.

"They were hot." I mumble and she scoffs.

"Your dating my brother." She turns on his phone and search's mayas name in contacts. I walk quickly out the phone back in and we see Neil walking towards us. We quickly run away as boys pile in.

"Oh my god." I say as we keep running.

We sit on Spencer's bed as we look at the photo of Maya outside Noels lake house, Spencer's laptop chimes and she goes over seeing a email from Noel. It's a camera of his lake house. We realise it's the night she died. Spencer calls the girls and we carrying on watching the video. I look on her tablet at the autopsy report and look at the times where her death was predicted.  

I sigh as Spencer's eyes travel over the screen trying to find any minor detail. We haven't talked one bit. Spencer gets up to stretch and I see Maya pull in on her bike.

"Spencer." I say and she rushes back. She gets off the bike and we watch her put the bike behind the cabin. Aria rushes in and I move over as we share half a chair. The next day Hanna comes over and we all finish the video. Noel and Jenna get out the car and kiss. We see Maya walk back out front. Someone grabs her and pulls her out of camera line. We talk about how neither Garret, Noel or Jenna killed Maya.

Her killer is still at large.

This chapter is really short I do apologise for that. They haven't really had scenes that I can write in.

I wish Maya never got killed off I loved her so much.

Make sure to vote and comment ❤️