Know your frenemies

Next morning I woke up and seb wasn't here

Next morning I woke up and seb wasn't here. I furrowed my eyebrows and got out of bed walking downstairs.

I see seb and Brie cooking breakfast.
"Well what's going on?" I ask and they look at me.

"Sebastian is teaching me how to cook a new dish." Brie says and I smile.

Walking behind seb I wrap my arms around his waist and lean on his back.

"How are you not hangover you were hammered last night." I ask and he laughs.

"I'm good at it I guess never really been one to have a hangover." He says turning around and stuffing bacon in my mouth.

"Gorgeous." He says and I frown.

I go upstairs eating my bacon getting dressed into ripped jeans a white top and a plaid big top over them.

I put my hair in a bun and walked downstairs and seb was gone.

"He said he had a emergency practice he'd call you later." Brie said and I nodded.

I grabbed my keys saying bye to Brie and walking to my car.

I drove to school walking to the cafeteria and sitting down finishing off a assignment.

The girls walked in and sat down with me talking about the tree and Noel.

"Is Noel trying to help us find Ali's killer?" Aria asked.

"It's A we're talking about when have they ever helped us." I say and Hanna hums.

"How did Noel even know about Ian and Ali."

"Ever wondered how noels always around." Aria say turning back seeing Noel and Mike talking.

"Are they friends." Emily questions.

"No." Aria says furrowing her eyebrows.

"Hanna's right about cooper we need to find some kind of proof." Spencer says.

"That proof may be boxed in your kitchen." Emily said.

"Hey." Maya said walking over. Emily stood up kissing her grabbing her stuff.