110) 𝓣𝓱𝓻𝓲𝓵𝓵𝓮𝓻

Börja om från början

" Okay, I gotta put some stuff in the locker room, but I'll meet you out front."

{ a few days later, October 31, 1985}
-Ariella POV-
" I'm so excited for the party tonight, we're gonna look so good!" Chrissy says to me as Jason walked behind her with an arm around her shoulders, " I'm glad we decided to switch, didn't Eddie say he thought you looked good in red?" My best friend continued, we wanted to match, but we didn't want it to look childish either. So we decided to be an angel and a devil. It was simple, just some cheap head bands, some make up, and dresses that made us look amazing.

Chrissy had originally wanted to be the 'devil' but Jason had said something to her about liking her in lighter colors so she wanted to switch. Doesn't matter to me, good thing we wear the same size.

I looked over to see Jess and Eddie standing by his van in the busy parking lot, Mike beside him along with Nancy.

" Hey Nance, going to the party tonight?" I asked her, "Hi Ariel. I'm thinking about it, but probably not, parties aren't really my thing." she said before saying something else to Mike about hurrying so they could go home. I couldn't help but notice how close Eddie and Jess were standing. Fuck that. Who cares?He's my date tonight. All mine.

"So you're ignoring me now?" Eddie joked to me, " How so?" I asked, drifting away from Chrissy and Jason as they walked to Jason's car while I was stood in between Jess and Eddie. " Seems like you're ignoring me." I said playfully to him, he smiled. He smiled with those beautiful dimples, he smiled with those gorgeous brown eyes.

"Why would I ignore you when you're my date tonight ?" He whispered, "My date, all mine, to myself, nobody else's." He flirted, his sweet whisper somehow getting over to me as everyone rushed to go home from school.

"I can't believe that I'm about to say this shit, but I'm actually sorta excited for this party. I'm going to win when we play beer pong, you better have that $10, Harrington."

I playfully gasped, " Oh, so we're on a last name basis now? What happened to 'oh baby! Oh sweetheart!'" I playfully mocked Eddie and he rolled his eyes.

" Baby, I'm sorry, I'm sorry sweetheart." He said to me, saying the same thing I had just mocked him as. I looked over and I noticed Jess still standing close to Eddie, a little farther this time. She was talking to someone who I couldn't see from behind Eddie.

" Maybe I won't get pushed into a pool this time." I whisper to him, "Come on, Ariel. You know that was an accident. Let's not worry about it, because you're gonna have fun tonight and I'll make sure of it. I promise, we'll have fun tonight."

"Don you promise promise?" I asked, a smile forming at his remembrance, " I promise promise." He repeated the phrase looking deeply into my eyes as if he could never look away.

"What if we start the fun now-" I attempted to flirt with him before I got interrupted. "Eddie, I'm gonna head home now, I'll see you later." Jess said, " Okay."Eddie told her, his eyes not leaving me. I can't wait 'till that party.

His stare was sweet and soft, he's been trying to be honest with me about his feelings, telling me previously that he didn't know how to tell me, But the way he's looking at me right now tells me everything I need to know.

"I'm really excited, Eddie. Last time it was kinda lame, but maybe we can have more fun this time, you know after you take me home." I flirt, I don't think I can't stop taking to him like this.

" That's a horrible thing to do. You're just with me for sex? Man, I must be good at it." Eddie jokes, causing me to giggle at his silliness. His jaw dropped, mouth formed into an 'O' as if he had come up with the best idea ever.

" Remember this?" He asked, before I could say another word, he began to move his fingers up and down my rib cage, causing me to let out an obnoxiously loud fit of laughter.  " You- you asshole!" I exclaimed playfully through my laughs.

"And now I'm an asshole? You must really want me, Ariel. Calling me all these names."Eddie said, taking his hands from my body. He remembered that too.

" Alright, you ready now? I'll take you home so you can start getting ready. Is your dress short?" Eddie asked me as he opened the passenger door to his van. He's been giving me a lot of rides lately.

"That's your concern? Staring to sound like you really want me." I teased as I climbed into his van. He got in on the other side and began to drive me to my house.

"I'm excited, baby." Eddie told me after opening my door for me so I could step out. " I can tell. Just look at you."

" Look at me? Would you look at yourself? Who wouldn't be excited? That pretty face, those pretty blue eyes. You're beautiful, Ariel." Eddie told me, his eyes never leaving my face. Glancing at my lips every few seconds. I felt my stomach twist from butterflies he gave me from his choice of words.

"I'll see you later, Eddie." I told him. pressing a kiss to his cheek before running inside my house.