"Baby, I'm waiting." San calls from the shower.

"Oh!" says Minho. "I'm sorry! We didn't mean to intrude."

"No, it's ok!" Wooyoung says. "Baby, we have company." Wooyoung then realizes that San doesn't have a fresh change of clothes. So he quickly goes through their closet and picks out a sweatshirt, sweatpants and underwear and puts them in the bathroom, shutting the door in the process.

"So, what can I do for you?" Wooyoung says, still a bit nervous, but gradually calming down.

"Wooyoung," says Felix. "You don't have to be so formal. We just wanna talk, as friends."

"That's right." says Minho. "Just because you and San were our dad's bodyguards, doesn't mean we can't just talk as friends."

"I mean, you guys are no older than us." Seungmin says. Chan nods in agreement.

"Where are your boyfriends?" Wooyoung asks.

"They're in mine and Hyunjin's room." said Felix.

At this time San steps out of the bathroom, fully changed. "Oh, hi guys." he says. He joins Wooyoung, who was already sitting at the base of their bed.

"So," Wooyoung says. "What do you guys wanna talk about?"

"First off, how did you guys end up getting involved with our dad's and becoming their bodyguards?" Chan asked. "I mean you guys are so young."

"We had a rough upbringing." says Wooyoung. "All our parents either abandoned us, or died when we were young."

"We all wound up living on the streets, only relying on each other." said San. "Along with our other childhood friends, Hongjoong, Seonghwa, Yeosang, Yunho, Jongho, and Mingi."

"Oh my gosh." said Seungmin. "We had no idea."

"Where did you all live?" Felix asked.

"In an abandoned apartment complex in a bad area of town." said Wooyoung. "We managed as best as we could, given our circumstances."

"One day Wooyoung and I were at a bar, when suddenly 2 men came inside, clearly running from someone." said San. "It was Mr. Bang and Mr. Lee."

"They told us that some men were after them." said Wooyoung. "They said they would pay us ₩50,000 each if we protected them." The 4 boys eyes widen upon hearing this. "So, we agreed. We were desperate for money, and thought this is what we could use to move out of the slums and have a real home."

"So, who were these men who were after our dads?" Minho asked.

"It turns out they were bodyguards from rival drug lords." said San.

"Your dads were so impressed by our fighting skills, that they hired us as their personal bodyguards, on the spot." said Wooyoung. "If only we knew then what we'd be getting into."

"What about your friends?" Chan asked. "What happened to them?"

"After we were hired, we went back to get them." said San. "But when we got there, the apartments blew up! We can only hope that Hongjoong got them out before anything happened. They must've gone out to search for us, or so we hope."

"You seem to speak very highly of Hongjoong." Chan says. "He must be very special to all of you."

"He's our unofficial leader." says San. "He's the one who took us in when everyone else abandoned us. We're essentially a family. They're all we have."

Felix stood up and walked towards Wooyoung and San. "We're your family too now. And when we find your friends, they'll be our family too."

Tears welled up in Wooyoung's eyes as stood up to hug Felix. "Thank you." he says. "Even though I still feel guilty for everything that's happened."

"Hey, it's in the past." Felix says. "And I've already forgiven you, so it's ok."

Wooyoung couldn't help but cry. "We never meant for any of this to happen." he says. "All our good intentions lead to so many people suffering."

"Hey, that's enough." Minho said as he stood up. "That's all in the past. Now let's look towards the future." He approaches the hugging duo and joins in the hug. San, Chan and Seungmin following suite.

"Thank you all." says Wooyoung.

After the hugs and tears, the group left Wooyoung and San and headed back to their boyfriends. Left alone with their thoughts, the duo actually felt lighter, having told them everything they had endured in the past, and the fact that they want their friends back.

Almost on cue, there's a knock on their door. Wooyoung opens it, to be greeted with Joel standing outside. "Oh, Joel." he says. "We were just thinking of you."

"I know." says Joel, with a monotone voice and a serious look on his face.

"What's wrong?" San asks.

Joel responds. "We really need to talk."