Anna 2- CHAPTER 56.5

***A/N: It's a long one. Enjoy!

~ Summer 2022: Part 2~

Harry- 28
Anna- 28
August- 5
Robin- 4
Florence- 3!
Hazel and Milo- 23-25 Months

~End of May 2022~

Anna POV:

My time in New York has not been nearly long enough. Though I have spent most of it soaking up time with Sofie, mom, our niece Nora and her new brother Wyatt, I have also spent the last week helping Sofie tie up some unexpected loose ends at Bumble. It's not that the loose ends were unexpected, exactly, but there were more than planned.

I close my computer and walk to see Sofie, who is currently sitting next to a floor to ceiling window in Wyatt's nursery looking over the city below while she nurses him. I sit on the floor, enjoying the ability to be present in this moment. " I wish you could stay longer," she says.

"Because you need me to help dig out at Bumble, or you want me to hang out and love on your cute babies." I make a joke out of it, but really I wish the same thing. When we're on tour with Harry, time passes exponentially faster than it does if you stay put in one city. You lose track of time and before you know it, so much has changed in your absence. Harry used to talk about this, but I hadn't really experienced it until this very moment.

"Is it horrible for me to say both?"

"Not at all, but I already talked to Ryan and I plan to finish things for Bumble New York over the next couple weeks back in London."

"Do you have the time to do that?"

"Probably not, but I can work from anywhere and it doesn't matter what time I am approving things as long as they get approved."

"Thank you."

"Your welcome, mommy." I say snapping a photo of the two of them in the chair. "I'm sorry I have to take off tonight." I say, looking down at my phone to see the photo and instead see a missed text from Harry telling me how excited he is for me to land tomorrow. I text him a question about our vacation happening in July.

"I know you can't stay. Harry will never forgive me if I keep you any longer. I'm just saying I wish that you could."

His reply gives me the permission I need to invite Sofie and Nate along. I switch from a position with my legs outstretched to sitting cross-legged like a child. "I have an idea. Do you want to join Harry and I in South Carolina? We thought about going somewhere else, but both of us like the anonymity we get at the cottage. We already rented the house next door, so there is plenty of space."

"I'd actually love that. Can we ask mom to join us? I know she has been missing time with her girls."

"Definitely."

She looks happier. "Now I'm not as sad for you to leave because I know I'll be seeing you in a month."

~May 30th, 2022: Home on Tour- Bologna~

Harry POV:

Anna landed last night, a little after 11pm. Though I knew I had a show today, there was no way in hell that I wasn't going to spend the next hour, or two, showing her how much I missed her while she was away. Though I'd hoped to give her more, three orgasms was her limit before the heavy weight of exhaustion took over her body and she begged to sleep. I only gave in because I knew she'd be next to me all night and I'd be able to wake up to her this morning.

I shift on top of her kissing the middle of her forehead, then her nose, then a peck to her lips, then between her breasts and down until I meet the manicured hair surrounding her folds. I skip over the area and kiss down her right leg before moving to kiss up her left leg. I lift the leg up and kiss a trail going higher, focusing extra long on the crease in her skin where her thigh and her center meet. The hums from above tell me that she's done with my teasing, and rather than allowing me to put my mouth on her folds, she grabs my hair and pulls my head up so she can kiss me.