CHAPTER 61

~April 2016~

Anna- 21
Harry- 22

~April 2nd, 2016~

Anna POV:

After the ceremony, Harry and I make our way to the magical reception set up in the yard of the berry farm. The long golden colored wooden tables are lined with a barely off-white fabric that runs the length of the surface, covered in flowers and tall white candles, as the sunset would fall upon us near the end of dinner.

Seated among our family are our dear friends. Kate and Alli make their way over to me, as I was greeting some of Harry's family.

"I can't believe you are Anna FUCKING STYLES!" Kate practically screams as she pulls me in to a warm embrace.

"Yeah, that is going to take some getting used to," I admit turning up the grin that has been plastered on my face for hours.

"Anna, this wedding is beyond beautiful, but the bride. The bride is almost as stunning as the groom," she jokes and I scoff.

"Well, it was all styled by Gucci, so it should look amazing," I tell them and Alli replies with a quick, "no way!"

"Yes. It was going to be hard to get everything in time, so Harry called in some favors. Everyone, even the parents, are in custom Gucci. Everyone's name is even sewn into the tag. But, really, would you expect anything else from Harry?"

Once Kate and Alli go to mingle with other guests, I chat with Maddie and Clara for a bit. Mid conversation, I look over to find my groom, spying him talking with Ben, Meredith, Jeff and Glenne. He catches me watching him from across the room and blows me a kiss, which Ben copies, blowing me one, too, and Meredith slaps his bicep as I chuckle.

Annika swiftly taps me on the shoulder to tell me it is time to be seated for dinner, and I give Maddie and Clara hugs, telling them I'll see them later. Moments later I am seated next to my handsome husband. Glasses clink before his butt even hits the chair and he rolls his eyes, "really people? I didn't even get to sit down," he jokes before pulling me up to a standing position, and into a very sweet kiss.

The food is what I have been most excited about, if we are talking about all the "stuff" that happens on the day of a wedding outside of the actual joining of two people. The chef made so many incredible dishes for our tasting, and I liked them all, so I defaulted to Harry when picking our menu. I was reading over the papers, remembering all the deliciousness that was about to come my direction.

The Menu:
Starters:
Ricotta Gnocchi alla Bolognese
Spring Vegetable and Fromage Blanc
Ambrose Farm Young Arugula
Blackberry Gruyere Cornbread

Entrees:
Sautéed American Red Snapper in a sauce of leek + top neck clams with fresh dug potatoes
Cast Iron Strip Steak with chanterelle mushroom conserva and potato purée

Dessert:
Lemon Blueberry Lavender Cake with Mascarpone Buttercream Frosting

I know I will have multiple orgasms later tonight with my new husband, but this food just might give me the first of the evening.

As each course arrives, the conversation lulls, and the music that was once a soft noise in the background becomes the main source of sound, as everyone is too busy enjoying the food to talk.

Harry's dad gave a blessing before the meal, also giving a short speech to the party. Now, it is Anne's turn to give a speech.

"Oh, my darlings. I might have been the only one, but there was a day, when you were both fifteen, that I looked across the kitchen table at both of you and just knew that we would be here someday. And, over the years, both of you have come to me for advice about the other more than once," she says with an eye roll, and laughter erupts before she continues, "and each time I would tell you that when the time was right, you would find your way back to one another, and here we are...." she continues her speech for a few minutes, talking about what she loved about me for her son, and what she hoped for both of us in our future together. In true Anne fashion, she and Robin ended their time with our guests by engulfing us in the best of hugs.