Anna 2- CHAPTER 28

~ March 2018: LIVE ON TOUR~

Harry- 24
Anna- 23
August- 16 months old
Robin- 3 months old

~ March 12th, 2018~

Anna POV:

The day after Basel, Harry and I are laying in the hotel room with August and Robin, in a big pile on the fluffy duvet that was much too hot to sleep under until the morning ushered in some cool March air. "My darlings, all in one place," Harry coos. I pull up my phone to snap some pictures of our morning and I am reminded of some that I took yesterday.

"Harry, can I post this photo of August from last night? With the band. You can see the band, but not his face." I show him the picture, with Sarah pointing at something that he was playing with. The band was all relaxed in their pre-show gear, just minutes before we said our goodbyes to the kids, who actually stayed a little later last night to have dinner with us. The venue had a place for cars to park underneath, so once the opener was on, we loaded Robin, August, Marit, Viv and Tony into the car and sent them back to the hotel. Everyone outside completely oblivious to the precious cargo inside said vehicle.

"Sure. I have been trying to post more photos of the band, so since he isn't front-and-center, I don't have a problem with it."

"Done!" I say, setting my phone down to bring my focus back to our little family

"Done!" I say, setting my phone down to bring my focus back to our little family. I situate Robin to nurse and August comes over to give her a quick kiss on the cheek before returning to climbing over Harry like he's a jungle gym. Harry hasn't put on a shirt since sleeping last night which is fine because his bare chest is a family favorite.

"Daddy, butterfly," he says, pointing at his favorite tattoo. Well, it's a tie between that and the ship, which he adorably called 'shit' for the longest time.

"Yeah. You like that one, bubbs?" I ask him and he nods, as his tiny fingers trace the edges of the black wings.

"Guess what, buddy?" Harry says to him, and August listens intently. "I got that tattoo because of Mommy," he says looking at me. "Did you know that mommy likes butterflies even more that you and I do?" Once he says it, August looks at me with a genuine Styles stare of surprise, working his green eyes into a gaze only one other person on the planet gives me. I simply nod at both of them, realizing that Harry never really said out loud that the butterfly was because of me until this morning.

Harry picks up August, scooting to the top of the bed to lean against the headboard, leaning his body against mine. He looks down at a fairly content Robin and speaks to her. "Your mommy needs you to keep being a sweetheart, alright? No more nonsense. You have everything you need and more," he tells our daughter as she nurses, staring up at him. I don't want to jinx anything, but she has had a wonderful week. I thought traveling was going to be a nightmare with her, but it seems that she likes being on the road better than being home. Go figure.

~ March 14th, 2018- LOT: Amsterdam, Netherlands~

Harry POV:

We got to Amsterdam sometime overnight, after going to Paris for just the show. Like- we pulled into the arena on the bus, spent the day there, got back on the bus after the show and left. Anna, August, Robin, Viveka, Marit, Tony and Sadie moved on to Amsterdam yesterday, skipping the city of love, because it was not going to live up to its name on this stop.