Anna 2- CHAPTER 17

*** A/N: SOOO... I finally made an instagram for Anna from Book 2! So, if you check the Instagram the same day the new chapter comes out, you will probably see some additional photos not posted in the book!! (If you are reading this later on, there will likely be spoilers in the Instagram feed, so view at your own risk :)

https://www.instagram.com/annastylesclw2/

~August 2017: Continued~

Harry- 23
Anna- 23 (23-24 weeks pregnant)
August- 9 Months

~August 18th, 2017~

Anna POV:

Today, Harry and I are going on one of the few dates we've had since August was born. It is the first once since Robin's death, and all of the new challenges that Harrys' grieving, or lack of time spent truly  grieving, has sprinkled into our marriage. I, of all people, know what it's like to lose your father. I know that it does things that make no sense and it brings up feelings that you have to deal with, or they will take over.

Understanding it and living through it with the person you love, are vastly different things, though. It really sucks to have your person stuck in a dark place cloaked by loss and grief. Especially when that same person is on the cusp of showing the world everything that he has been tirelessly working on over the past two years. I fear far more than the issues behind the doors in our bedroom. I fear that he is going to have a breakdown on tour, when every member of his team knows that he can't afford to have one. Myself, included. Today, though, I'm choosing to focus on having this time just the two of us. "Anna are you almost ready?" Harry calls from downstairs, with a giddy August sitting on his left hip waiting for me at the bottom of the staircase.

"Yeah, baby, just..." I yell back as I slip into my heels. I trip my way down the stairs, putting a pair of earrings in my ears as I descend to greet my boys.

"Doesn't mama look stunning?" Harry asks August, never taking his eyes off of me. I wasn't dressed in anything that fancy. I had a black sleeveless romper with a low v-neck and wide-leg pants. It was a staple in my wardrobe, with plenty of room for my belly to grow and the thin fabric proved perfect for the hot August days. As I finally reach my boys, I lean down to kiss them both on the cheek and Harry turns his head. "No, on the lips, please," he asks as he pulls my body against his gently as I nod my head and connect our lips.

"Come here, mister. You come and see me so that your parents can head out on a little adventure," Viv says as she takes him from Harry and we break apart from our little moment.

"Thanks, Viv. I'm honestly not sure how late we will be tomorrow," Harry says and she simply smiles.

"Well, it's a good thing that I am already planning to be here for the next couple days, then. You two just enjoy yourselves."

We make our way to the garage and Harry walks over to his vintage Mercedes convertible. He opens the door for me and passes the green coat that he grabbed from the front closet, "in case you get cold later, my love," he says before closing the door behind me. "Paul will meet us at our first stop."

"Which is?"

"We need to get little sister's bedrooms all sorted, yeah?" he asks reaching out to grab my hand over the center console, only able to hold onto it until he has to shift the car. Once in gear, he immediately returns his hand to mine.

"You don't have anything against pink, do you?" I ask him, nervously.

"Are you telling me that you plan to have cotton candy pink doused nurseries for our daughter?" he asks, looking straight ahead while driving, his perfect hair tousling in the wind with the top down.