Anna 2- CHAPTER 31

*** This chapter is Anna's POV of the two weeks that she is Norway while Harry is on tour in Germany, Spain and Italy. Chapter 30 was Harry's POV of the same time period in case you missed it.

~ March to April 2018 ~

Harry- 24
Anna- 23
August- 16 months old
Robin- 3 months old

~ March 27th- 28th, 2018~

Sofie is leaving today.

Last night, after everyone turned in for the night, I came back downstairs to sit in the sunroom. The sunroom is easily my favorite spot in Oma and Papa's house. It's always been my spot. The room runs the length of the back of the house drenched with light from a wall of windows that span floor to ceiling and partially up the roofline. Every single window somehow opens to the outdoors, making you feel like you're in the middle of the backyard while sitting inside.

 Every single window somehow opens to the outdoors, making you feel like you're in the middle of the backyard while sitting inside

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

At night, it is a whole different kind of magical. The darkness of the wilderness surrounding the house blankets the space. The house sits miles away from any large-scale synthetic light sources, so the moon and stars serve as the only thing that keeps the space from being swallowed by complete darkness.

I turned the leather chair so that it was overlooking the outside, pulling open one of the windows directly in front of me. I had one small lamp illuminating, but otherwise, I was happy to enjoy the moonlight. I hadn't been sitting there for very long when another body joined me. "Ah, I forgot you were a fellow night owl," Papa said.

"Yeah. Just have a lot on my mind tonight." I told him and he sat in the chair across from me, with his back to the outside. The gentle smile preceding his words told me that he was deep in thought tonight, as well.

"Do you care to share any of those woes with me?"

"I don't know that I would necessarily call them woes," I told him and continued. "Maybe more of WOAH's like, I didn't see that coming."

He gave me a stern look. "Anna Faith, you are not pregnant again, are you? I mean, I love them dearly, but I'd say your hands are quite full at the moment."

"God, no, Papa. We are taking a break from babies for a bit."

"So, then what's got you star-gazing in the sunroom way past both of our bedtimes."

"Something Sofie said."

"Ahhh. I am guessing she told you about the division?"

What the hell? "Was I the last to know about this?"

"No, Annabear. She just talked to me about it a couple nights ago. Sitting in that same chair past her bedtime, in fact." He pointed at my chair and scooted his chair forward a little. "She was trying to figure out how to tell you that Ryan and Asher might not want to move forward with it unless you signed on."