CHAPTER 27

~ June to August, 2013~
Anna- 19
Harry- 19

~June 22nd, 2013: The Hotel~

Anna POV:

After Paul knocked on the door, to snap Harry and I out of our moment, we go back to laying on the bed together. I look at the clock to see it read 4:27am. Harry doesn't want to go. I don't want him to go, but what they hell does that mean?

He reluctantly places a kiss on my cheek and separates our bodies. He stands up and moves to my side of the bed, looking down at me, without speaking for a bit. Then, with a big sigh, he reaches down for my hand to pull me up to a standing position with him.

"I need to pack," he finally tells me, arms wrapped tightly round my low back, swaying us back and forth in the dark hotel room. I connect my arms around his now-broad shoulders. "But, you can stay until later this morning, order some breakfast, and then call the front desk to get a ride back to Alli's parents."

"What do I say? Harry Styles told me to ask for a ride?" I joke with him.

"Sort of. I'll have Paul set it all up, just tell them what room number you are calling from and they will get it all organized, yeah?" He adds reassuringly, "they're paid a lot of money to keep everything quiet and do what I ask."

I simply nod and let the tear that has been trying to escape fall down my face. I don't know why I'm crying. I think it's just the release of all the adrenaline from seeing him, and being in the same room as him, and kissing him. Just the feeling of finally being with Harry again.

"Only six more weeks," he says as he gently pecks my lips before pulling us apart, and starting to gather his last of his items from around the room. Most were already packed, or never got unpacked, but I simply sit back down on the bed and watch him from the warmth of under the covers. Another knock at the door breaks my concentration, and he looks between the door and me on the bed before finally answering.

"I'll be out in two minutes, Paul."

He drops the bag by the other suitcases that are sitting by the door, and walks towards the bed. Gingerly, he sits on my side of the bed, in front of me, and I turn on my side to face him. Looking up at him, he rubs my arm that is on top of the plush duvet, and leans down to place a chaste kiss on my lips once more.

"This was the best surprise, Anna," he says so honestly, and I can see the happiness in his eyes. "I don't know what I am going to do for the next six weeks, now."

"I'll miss you, too, Harry," I reply, because I don't want him to think he is the only one feeling this way. Another knock comes, and he stands up, holding onto my hand until he walks too far away for us to stay connected, and he drops my hand. He reaches the door, gathers his bags, blows me a kiss and he is gone.

I sleep for a while after Harry leaves and wake up and see that the clock now reads 9:48am. SHIT. I quickly text Alli to tell her that I am going to get there closer to 11:00am. She sends a bunch of inappropriate emojis before finally replying that she fully expected for me to be late, and to take my time, as she and Kate were relaxing poolside. With that, I call down to order some room service and decide to quickly shower off before it arrives.

I finish in the shower and hear the phone ringing in the other room; seeing the name HARRY on the caller ID.

--------------------

"Good morning, sunshine," Harry coos on the other end of the line.

"Yes, Mr. Styles, it is a good morning. I just got out of your incredible shower and my breakfast should be here any minute." I say with a confident tone, "they told me they would add it to your bill."