CHAPTER 29

~Day 2: August 13th, 2013~

Anna POV:

"Good morning, sunshine, or should I say almost afternoon?" I look at the clock which now reads 11:07am. Harry greets me in running clothes, dripping with sweat from the heat, with a kiss on the forehead and a bag of pastries from the main house, along with a latte.

"How did you know that I like latte's?"

Harry replies, "I Instagram stalked you, and you have had a bunch of latte's lately." He says casually. "Wanna go to the beach today, it's supposed to be sunny and clear?"

I nod my head, rolling on to my side, feeling the ache between my legs. I see Harry watching my every move in concern, so I get up as normally as I can, and start walking to the bathroom. "You OK, there?" He says with a smirk as he follows me to the bathroom to watch me pee- weirdo.

I stand up, wipe off and saunter by him completely naked. "It is the best kind of pain." I say, watching his eyes widen. I have a new found confidence, now that we have gotten over the first time, again. I want to be with him like this. I want to let this happen. So, I walk up to him, laying a kiss on his lips, "now take off those running clothes so you can join me in the shower."

Harry's in the shower, completely naked, with a raging hard on in under sixty seconds. He uses his mouth to please me, delicately licking the places that ache from last night, being ever so careful as he gets me off. I, in turn, take him in my mouth, less delicately, but he is equally happy with the end outcome.

We get out of the shower, and dry off, getting ready on opposite sides of the two-sink vanity. I know what would help my ache feel better- and of course I didn't bring it. The cooling lube that Maddie got me had been a staple of my morning after supplies, but I wasn't thinking when I packed. I decide that I don't care what he thinks and just ask, "Do you happen to have lube with you?"

He raises an eyebrow, and moves to the suitcase, pulling out a plethora of such supplies, including the condoms that I am now not sure will get much use. He walks up to me with a small tube in his hands. He grabs my ankle and lifts my leg up and places my foot on the vanity countertop, squeezing the cooling gel onto his finger, and leaning closer to me. "Baby, can I?" He asks in the most sensual way, as he rubs it on my swollen lips before getting more on his fingers to soothe my insides. "And here, too, darling" he says, biting the skin near my collarbone, as he gently slides his middle finger inside of me, swirling the cooling gel to ease my pain.

I lower my leg, and step forward, laying my head on his shoulder and thank him for the comfort. "So, were you serious about a naked Tuesday today?" he asks, pulling back enough to look into my eyes.

"Deadly." I scoff back. "Can we go to the beach naked?"

"I guess I can ask." He leaves the room to use the phone in the main part of the house. I can hear him talking and see him taking a note on the paper provided. "Yes, that is correct. Thank you very much," I hear him say before hanging up.

"So, we're going to have the whole of Bigelow Beach to ourselves for the day. Paul and a boat mate will be the only ones to accompany us. They'll bring food and drinks from the main house, and I am told that clothing optional is a common request for this particular beach," he answers, grabbing me and pulling me close. "I do think we should wear something on the boat ride, just in case we pass anybody, though, my darling. Would you allow that?"

I nod and get up on my tippy toes to kiss him. "Plus, you are going to need some shorts to keep that inside of until we are at our 'private beach'," I look down, noticing him partially aroused again. "Are there cabanas on this beach?"