Anna 2- CHAPTER 37

*** A/N: This is a double update, so make sure you read Chapter 36 first.

~March to May, 2019~

Harry- 25
Anna- 24-25 (26- 32 weeks pregnant)
August- 2
Robin- 15-17 months old

~March 29th, 2019~

Anna POV:

The last month has been better on the people being horrible humans on the internet front. After I posted the Instagram message about the baby, and Harry tweeted his 'Treat People With Kindness' message, Dua and Rina both posted about the context surrounding the photo. Many of our friends came to our rescue, posting about our happy marriage, and the ridiculousness of people sitting behind their screens at home throwing hate and lies our direction.

Today, we are choosing to focus on something else entirely. Harry has the honor of being the person to induct Stevie Nicks into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. She is such a good friend to both him and our entire family, so we can't wait to share the night together.

As we arrive, people start to see me and focus is momentarily pulled from the woman of the night and given to the belly showing under the satin dress I am wearing. There is no missing the little girl residing under the tight satin Gucci gown that Ale paired with Harry's blue velvet suit for the evening. The plan was to put baby on full display and keep focus from the noise of the 'Tokyo Photo'. The other thing that helps is that Harry has been letting his hair grow out really long and people seem to have an obsession with the length of his hair these days.

Stevie is the most incredible inductee, and of course Harry does an amazing job not only speaking about her, but performing alongside her. I have the best time I've had in a long time sitting with Jeff and Glenne watching our boy do his thing.

After the evening, and an equally wonderful after party, we find ourselves riding home in the car way past our bedtime. I pull up a Rolling Stone article on the evening. I am surprised to see me in a small percentage of the photos, since Harry and Stevie called me over to the red carpet at one point, much to my dismay. I open the article and smile at the focus on the evening staying positive and away from the drama.

--------------------
HARRY STYLES PAYS TRIBUTE TO STEVIE NICKS AT THE ROCK AND ROLL HALL OF FAME INDUCTION

--------------------HARRY STYLES PAYS TRIBUTE TO STEVIE NICKS AT THE ROCK AND ROLL HALL OF FAME INDUCTION

Harry Styles gave a rousing speech for Stevie Nicks. She is the first woman to be inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame twice. The 2019 induction ceremony was held on Friday night.

The duo performed Nicks' hit single "Stop Draggin' My Heart Around," with Styles standing in for Tom Petty. Styles and Nicks are good friends who have performed together on several occasions; Nicks once joined Styles on stage at the Troubadour and Styles later performed "The Chain" with Fleetwood Mac at their 2018 MusiCares Tribute. "He's Mick [Fleetwood]'s and my love child," she told Rolling Stone. "When Harry came into our lives, I said, 'Oh my God, this is the son I never had.' So I adopted him."