CHAPTER 60

*** A/N: This is a long one, but I had to get through the WEDDING once I started writing it. The RECEPTION, and start of the HONEYMOON will be next chapter, so BUCKLE UP!

~March 2016 to April 2nd, 2016~

Anna- 21
Harry- 22

~March 2016~

Harry POV:

One afternoon at the end of March, in Holmes Chapel, I invited a stylist over to my mums house to do the honors of cutting my hair. I didn't want anything to get out about it until after the wedding, but I did take a few photos for later on, when I finally felt like announcing it to the world.

What had been announced to the world, however, was my part in the movie Dunkirk.

-------------------

One Direction Superfan Christopher Nolan Got Harry Styles for Dunkirk

Now that One Direction is on a semi-permanent hiatus, how is Christopher Nolan going to get close enough to Harry Styles to get the singer to sign his T-shirt?

The answer, it appears, is ingenious: Simply cast Styles in your film, and casually ask for an autograph between takes. Nolan confirms today that Styles will make his feature film debut with a supporting role in the epic, which tells the story of the 1940 evacuation of the British Expeditionary Force from northern France. Styles joins a stacked ensemble that also includes Kenneth Branagh, Tom Hardy, and Mark Rylance, who is of course Taylor Swift's other ex-boyfriend. ("Holy Ground" was about his eyebrows.)

--------------------

The one really good thing about the timing of this press release was that it took a lot of attention away from the fact that our wedding was in exactly six days. Anna and I had been at my parents place for the weekend, just getting a little break before the craziness. Anna had a meeting on Monday morning that she had to be at, going over all the details for the new managing partner at the London office. I had a few meetings with Jeff that day related to Dunkirk, because filming would be starting just a few weeks after we returned from our honeymoon.

Anna and I drove back to London for one night, prior to flying out for the wedding madness to begin early the next morning. I decided that we needed a night, just the two of us, enjoying what we love about one another.

At the end of the day, Anna returned home after me. I greeted her at the door with a tall glass of wine, taking her leather tote off her shoulder as she kicked her heels off. She smiled and sipped the wine, before leaning in to place a soft kiss on my lips. "Thank you, baby. I needed this tonight."

She had been stressed at work, with the transition and moving all of her things to my place. It was more than that, though. She had also been stressed about the fact that for the third month in a row, we had gotten negative pregnancy test results. When she got her period this month, it was something that hit her really hard, and for the first time I think she had to admit to herself that she had hoped to be pregnant by now.

"Why don't you go and take a shower, and I will start dinner," I tell her.

"Join me?" she asks, and I follow her into our ensuite, helping her peel off the pencil skirt and turning her to gently unbutton her shirt before taking a few moments to let her beauty soak in as she stood there in her bra and underwear.