CHAPTER 54

~November 1st, 2015~

Anna- 21
Harry- 21

Harry POV:

After I pull the belt to open Anna's robe, I expect her to push my hand away, and stop my advances, but she doesn't. I decide not to push my luck too quickly. I keep my movements small, my fingers grazing over her naked skin. I'm afraid that if I speak, I will say the wrong thing, so instead I just keep my eyes glued to hers as I delicately move my hands, inch by inch, over her warm skin.

Then, I see it. She bites her bottom lip, and her eyes momentarily move from my eyes to my lips and back up to my eyes. She leans in to whisper.

"Can I please stay in your room tonight?"

"Of course," I say, with my palms firmly planted against her warm, naked back. Now, it's my turn to look at her perfect lips. I use my eyes to beg for our lips to connect, deciding that I still don't want to ruin the moment with words.

One of her hands is twisted in my hair, while she is rubbing my neck with her free hand. I remove my hands from her back, careful to not let her robe fall farther open, pulling the fluffy white fabric closed at the neck. My hands move up to cup her cheeks, pulling her face mere inches from mine. We look between each other, and she nods, then we meet.

Our lips touching for the first time in so long is indescribable. There's the most incredible electricity zinging up my spine from her touch. I decide to let her guide the pace at which this is going to go, ever aware that I owed her the right to be in control of this connection. She tugs at my hair as we continue to stand next to my bed, timidly taking each other in.

I return my hands to their place underneath her robe, embracing the sides of her stomach as I pull her against my bare chest. She moves her hands to wrap around my back, responding with her own need to have me close.

We are kissing like the only place we're getting oxygen from is each other. After god knows how long, she moves her hands back up to their place on my shoulders, pushing down on them, and I take the hint to sit down on the bed.

I reach up for her, and as my hands meet her body, she brings her hands to the collar of her robe, gently pulling it off over her shoulder, letting it fall to the floor. She is now standing, confidently naked, at my feet. Her eyes, darting between mine and the shorts covering the lower half of my body.

I raise my eyebrows at her, and start to pull the shorts down, stopping to check with her to see if this is what she wants. She nods, ever so slightly, so I remove the basketball shorts and her eyes fall upon the bulge in my boxers.

They are white, which leaves almost nothing to the imagination. She starts to stalk forward, grabbing my arms at the wrist, stopping me from pulling my boxers down, as she pushes me back on the bed.

Crawling on to the bed, she places one leg on either side of my thighs, and sits atop my painfully hard erection, with only my underwear as a barrier between us. I lean up to immediately lock my lips with hers, wrapping my arms around her, grabbing her ass and guiding her as our naked torsos grind together. She starts to open her mouth to my kisses, panting against my lips as her head begins to fall back in pleasure.

I need to move from underneath her, so I don't cum in my underwear. I quickly roll us over and find my body on top of hers at exactly the right angle to ravage her. God, we fit together so perfectly. I start to kiss her, again, and decide that I need to cool down a bit, to allow this evening to unfold more slowly.

I move off of her, sitting back on my heels. Kissing my way down her neck, staring at her favorite spot behind her ear, I continue to move deliberately. I work, alternating between gently biting my way across her collarbone, and softly kissing her skin, until I'm at the center of her chest. She is leaning her head back on the pillow as soft moans, similar to the ones I heard through the door this morning, escape her lips.