CHAPTER 15

~ November 7th, 2010~
Anna- 16
Harry- 16

~November 7th, 2010: Early Morning~

Anna POV:

After we made love, we fell asleep in each others arms sometime early in the evening, surprising myself with how easily sleep happened in his arms. We didn't wake up until around midnight, from a combination of hunger and being covered in sweat, from sleeping connected to Harry's body. I gently lean up and kiss him on the cheek to wake him up, as well. "Good morning, my love." I say to him.

He looks confused and raises his head, rubbing his eyes like a child to see the clock reads a very early 12:24am. "What do you need, darling?" He sweetly asks.

"Harry, first, I am hungry." I say, "and second, I am in desperate need of a shower. We are a sweaty mess." I laugh sheepishly, slightly embarrassed that we are still so very naked. Seriously Anna, you just had sex with this man. 

He sits up next to me in bed, his glistening bare torso on full display. "Well, why don't we order some room service, then we can take a shower while we wait for it?" He answers suggestively, kissing the top of my head before getting up to hand me the room service menu. I choose something to eat and he calls down to order our midnight snack using the phone on the nightstand, all while keeping his green eyes focused on my naked body. 

He stands up, holding his hand out for me, pulling me off the bed to a standing position. It's then that I feel the pain between my legs from having lost my virginity something like four hours ago. He sees me wince, and places his hand on my chin to make my eyes turn up and meet his as he kisses me. Guiding me in to the bathroom, he coos "Let's go make you feel better, yeah?" 

I sit down to go to the bathroom, and he grabs a wash cloth and soaks it with ice cold water. Once I stand up, he comes close, bends down slightly and urges me to spread my legs apart, running his index finger along the inside of my thigh until he almost reaches my core. His eyes look up to meet my gaze and a soft smile pops his dimple slightly. 

He gently places the cool wash cloth over my swollen lips and painfully sore vagina. It causes some temporary relief, and I lean my head into his shoulder and laugh at the sight of us. "Thank you, baby." I whisper to him. "That's better, but I think it is going to take a couple days for all of this to feel better." I say, motioning a circle around my lower half with a chuckle as I reach my hand out to test the water cascading in the shower. I step into the now running hot shower, and hold my hand back to pull Harry in with me. 

"I'm so sorry, my love, I never meant to hurt you," he says, his eyes looking down and revealing his concern.

"Look at me, Harry. You didn't hurt me, you made love to me and it was amazing, and it is going to get better." I say to him, knowing that it would. "It is just something that my body has to get used to. The very thing that makes it painful now, will make me love it later. I promise." With me once again stating that little admission, he smiles at me, blushing.

I step under the hot water, soaking my hair and getting myself rinsed off. He starts to lovingly lather my back with a soapy washcloth as his bare hand follows behind to touch the soaped areas. "I am still sorry that my wonderfully large cock caused you pain." He says so smugly that it makes me hit him in the chest as a reply. 

"Don't you dare say that out loud to anyone about our first time together, or your first time, ever!" I warn. "Your head is already getting pretty big from all these fans, there is no ego boost needed here, Styles."

"Noted!"

~November 7th, 2010: Early Afternoon~

Harry POV: