CHAPTER 30

~Day 3: August 14th, 2013~

Anna POV:

I woke up with the sun this morning. I stirred first, which is uncharacteristic for me. So, I untangled myself from Harry's warm embrace, trying to remain as quiet as possible so not to wake him. I used the bathroom and came back to bed to find him softly breathing in the same position I left him in. I carefully sat down on the bed next to him, the mattress dip rousing him from his sleep, and though his eyes stayed closed, his lips smiled as soon as he felt me near. I placed my palm on his bare chest, his hand reaching up to meet it, as I leaned in for a chaste kiss.

"Good morning, Harry," I say.

"Good morning, my love." There it is again, the nickname.

"Do you have a plan for today?" I ask him, knowing that he has most of our days planned out. He smirks, pulling me from my sitting position to lay on top of him.

"Well, darling Anna, we are going on a boat in about an hour." He says, pushing my hair that is falling down into his face, behind my ears. "That is unless you want to stay here and help me with this," he thrusts his hard erection up into my clothed core like a teenager.

"I should think we have time for both?" I say, pulling my top off, exposing my breasts, nipples already hard from Harry's touch. He cups them both with his hands, as I grind against him, my hands resting on his swallow tattoos. He sits up beneath me, and licks each nipple, causing my skin to react with goosebumps. He then rolls us around on the bed, passionately kissing me with his morning breath, until we end up in a new position. The position he obviously wanted to have me in this morning.

"As much as I like you riding me, I'm ready to go, and won't last long with you sitting on top of me and teasing," he says.

"I also know that you might need a little 'waking up' this morning, huh?" He adds, kissing along the edge of my underwear.

"Always such a gentleman," I reply.

"How are you feeling this morning, my love?" He asks as he pulls all the remaining clothes from my body. "Tell me what you need?"

"I'm not going to lie, it hurts," I add, running my hands through his hair, which is long enough now to be in his eyes. "But, I still want you inside me."

Harry POV:

"Harry, can you get the lube?" She sweetly asked, and I would be willing to get her anything to make her comfortable. Especially if it meant getting inside of her. It was like neither of us could get enough of each other.

"Yes, my love. Stay right there."

I return with the bottle and kneel between her legs, gesturing for her to spread them wider apart. "Can I taste you first?" I ask, hoping that she'll grant me permission, and that my gentle licks will make her feel better in more ways than one. She nods in response and I immediately wrap one arm from underneath her up and around her thigh, the other gripping her hand at her side. I start to gently lick her folds and she immediately responds by tightly gripping my hair with her free hand as I continue to work on her.

"As much as I am loving this, I don't want to cum from your mouth, though, Harry. Just warm me up, then I want you."

I simply nod my head, as my lips and tongue are way too busy right now. I circle her clit with my tongue, feeling her writhe beneath me. I add dipping my tongue in and out of her, listening to her breath, making sure I get her aroused, but not tipping her over the edge. Though we haven't been together this way a lot, I know her tells. I know when she's getting close. I know when her body is fighting its own pleasure. I know how to touch her, and that makes me endlessly happy.