CHAPTER 49

**** A/N: This chapter will cover the same time period as chapter 50, but this is from Harry's POV. Anna's will be posted tomorrow 😘

~November 2014 to June 2015~

~November 2014~

Anna- 21
Harry- 21

Harry POV:

I had this big break in my schedule, and for the last year I just assumed that I would be somewhere with Anna during it. There was never a scenario in which I didn't envision us together during this time, even if it was dipping our toes back into the waters of getting to know each other as friends again.

Instead I was with Nadine. Yes, she was gorgeous. She was also kind, intelligent and in love with me. But, she wasn't Anna, and I had hoped with everything in my mind and body that as time passed, I would grow to love her as much as she did me.

Our jobs often left us unable to connect for at least three weeks. She was shooting a magazine spread in Madrid, then she had a few other jobs around Europe. This was typical of our schedules. I should have been more upset about that, but if felt like a relief to get a break from everything. Work. My girlfriend. My life.

I decided to take a solo trip to Japan, and clear my head. In the first class lounge at the airport, while I was waiting to board my flight, I came across an article on Anna, and her stellar chops as an Architect. What the article failed to mention was that she was also the most stellar human being.

--------------------

HOLLYWOOD'S NEW ARCHITECTURAL DESIGN IT GIRL

The Architecture and Design industry is abuzz with a new name: Anna Berg Campbell

The Architecture and Design industry is abuzz with a new name: Anna Berg Campbell. Yes, you read that correctly. Hailing from the Berg dynasty, Campbell is the niece of award-winning designer Erik Berg and the granddaughter of the famed Norwegian architect Fredrik Berg. At just 20 years old, she is the youngest Senior Designer at Los Angeles based firm- AR Harris.

Anna earned her title as a household name following her redesign of the home of a famous British boyband member. Harry Styles' Los Angeles home was revealed by firm AR Harris last month, to critical acclaim of industry leaders. Proving that age is just a number, and that number has nothing to do with Campbell's ability to kill a design.

In March 2014, not long before the band released their concert film, One Direction: Where We Are, Harry decided to set foot stateside and bought this mid-century marvel for $4 million (£3.2m). Located in a luxury community of the Beverly Hills Post Office area, the home was renovated in just five months.

Originally designed by architect Alejandro Ortiz, the home was built in 1967 and designed to capture the relaxed lifestyle of Southern California. Today, the new revamp boasts wooden beamed ceilings and modern materials throughout the vast open floor plan. The light-filled living room includes floor-to-ceiling glass doors that open out onto a balcony.