CHAPTER 73

~November 2016: Part 3~

Anna- 22
Harry- 22

~November 16th, 2016: Morning~

Anna POV:

There is a shortening window of calm between each of the pains I've been having the last couple hours, which I now know are indeed contractions. As Harry helps me out of the clothes I am wearing and into the gown I was given to put on to deliver August, I can't help but feel my whole body tingling in anticipation of meeting our son. Maybe it's also tingling  a little as I think back to how we got here .

*** Flashback to Yesterday

We arrive back home from the doctors appointment and my mood is dismal. It's official, I'm the crabbiest human on the planet. Harry learns very quickly on the ride home to shut up about how adorable my bad attitude is, learning to hold that shit in and keep it to himself after a rather heated exchange over my choice of take out for lunch.

I'm not trying to be mean intentionally, but I am in so much fucking pain. I can honestly say that I finally understand why the Praying Mantis bites off her mates head and eats his body for nourishment. The man I love has been asking so many stupid questions these days, and him thinking my frustration is adorable, or amusing, makes me want to do anything but let him do anything in our bed to move along my labor progress.

The thing that I didn't know, and maybe you did, is that the hormones that take over your body during pregnancy are no joke. One minute I'm repulsed by Harry doing something as simple as helping me tie my shoes, and the next I'm turned on by him cutting up an apple for me. That's right- am turned on by a fruit man.

After said apple is all sliced and laid out on a plate, Harry walks around the island to hand them to me, leaning in for an innocent kiss, and I catch the scent of his clean skin and pull him closer, spreading my legs open and inviting him to connect with me.

He immediately shifts gears, pulling me from my seated position and awkwardly lifting me to a position on the countertop while simultaneously swiping his hands clear across the counter, ridding the space of anything that could possibly get in our way. Bowls and fruit hit the floor, as he rips my pants from my body in record time.

He gently pushes me back with his long arm outstretched, his palm pressing my top half back against the cold stone. The frigid surface was a thrilling intrusion  underneath my overheated body. Harry runs his large palm down my front, between my breasts, and over the hill that now hides the view of my toes. Both of his hands end up meeting on either side of my hips, sliding me across the surface and dangerously close to falling off the edge of the island as a gasp escapes my mouth matching the shocked eyes residing on my face.

"I am not going to let you fall off, darling."

"I know, I just wasn't expecting..." I start and he nods his head at me and he lurks forward with lust-filled eyes, licking his bottom lips. He holds me with one strong hand as he unbuttons his pants with the other, allowing them to fall into a pile around his ankles, before springing the body part that got us into this predicament free from being confined in his boxer briefs.

I watch him pump himself a few times before reaching to my folds with his fingertips, where he plans to make sure I'm aroused and ready. What neither of us anticipate is that our angry banter is such a turn on that little-to-no foreplay is needed for both of us to be ready.

"Harry, c'mon," I growl. "Stop dicking around and fuck me already!" I literally huff in annoyance as I attempt to lift my upper half up off the counter, unsuccessfully. I throw my head back down as he laces his fingers with mine.