CHAPTER 34

~August 2013~
Anna- 19
Harry- 19

Anna POV:

The day after I get the news from Sofie, I wake up to a text from Harry.

---------------------

Harry: i'm sending you a plane ticket. xxx

Anna: Oh, you are?  And where am I going to?

Harry: New York. we are going to be here for 3 days and i want to be able to show you the flat myself

Harry: i don't want you to just show up and have to figure it out next month

Anna: Exactly when am I coming to New York?

Harry: i texted Sofie, so I already know when you are free :)

Harry: i bought her a ticket, too, so she can show you around her campus

Anna: Sneaky boy. So, when do I land?

Harry: you land Friday night. we are staying at a hotel that night bc i have to to GMA the next morning

Harry: i should have about 4 hours to hang out and show you the flat afterwards

Anna: Oooooo, a whole FOUR HOURS!

Anna: You are lucky I have very little on my social calendar these days, Mr. Styles.

Harry: i might have other time, but this is a super busy trip to New York. i made management promise me the 4 hours

---------------------

Harry POV:

The movie we filmed had gone through the final cuts while on our last leg of tour, so now we were in New York for the US Premier. We spent most of our first day getting styled, and fitted, for press conferences, the premiers and the Oceania leg of the tour. The next few days we were going to be doing press in New York for This is Us.

~August 22nd, 2013~

Anna landed, and she and Sofie cabbed it to our hotel. I got a room for her and Sofie, but I was really hoping that I could convince her to stay with me in my room. It had only been a week since we had seen each other, but I already missed her. I'm glad that this last minute trip worked out, so I could show her the New York flat myself, hoping she would like it and feel comfortable living there.

I received a text from Anna, letting me know she was safely in the hotel room, and that there were no paps outside, which I knew because Paul had managed to keep the band location under wraps, at least for now. I had interviews to finish, and knew it would be after dinner by the time I arrived at the hotel, so I sent a car to take the girls to dinner on me.

That evening, I return back to the hotel at a decent hour, but of course we're followed back there. Anna is already safely inside, so I just decide to wave to the few paps that are here and go on with my night. Paul ushers me to the floor we are all staying on. I excitedly make my way to room 519, inhale a sharp breath and knock softly on their door.

"Harry!" Sofie answers and leans in for a hug. Anna is standing behind her, with a big smile on her face, giggling at the interaction. I move into the room, still attached to Sofie, closing the door behind me. When she releases me from her hug, Anna steps up.

"Hello, love," I say as I pull her in with an arm around her waist, wrapping her in a hug. I pull back slightly, looking in her eyes and start to question if I should kiss her or not. Before I can make a move, her lips are connected to mine and I finally release the breath I inhaled outside the door. Seems we are on the same page.