Anna 2- CHAPTER 57

~ Fall 2022 ~

Harry- 28
Anna- 28
August- 6!
Robin- 4
Florence- 3
Hazel and Milo- 2

~ September  2022 ~

*** A/N: SO MANY TOUR PHOTOS! I didn't include EVERY show, or write about all the shows I did, but you get the idea. The man had a lot of shows and for most of them he had Anna and the kids backstage. I'm also messing with tour outfits because I want to save certain ones for his fictional COMPLETE tour. And remember, some of the dates are off  ☺️

~ September 6th, 2022: Home On Tour: New York Night 10 ~

The NYC shows have quite literally flown by. Last night was night nine, which means that it's nearly time for Harry to pack up in New York and move on. The end of the MSG shows also signifies the start of the school year with Ms. Davis, the tutor we hired.

Harry and I talked numerous times about what to do for the school year now that a second tour will be starting the end of January. As much as we would love to let Auggie go to school with his friends in London this year, it doesn't seem fair to anyone involved for him to bop in for two months and leave again. I say leave again because Harry made it clear that he didn't want to do another tour unless we were all coming along for it. I know Auggie will be disappointed, but I'm hoping to lessen the blow by promising him that he can have the next two years, or more, in London for the entire school year.

I'm making Harry keep that promise. I know him, and a four or five year break will have his skin crawling, but I'll be demanding a two year minimum break from all things tour or album related for the sanity of all seven Styles family members. I'd also like two years for me to give some consistent time to my career.

Emma has been in contact with Ms. Davis about everything she needs to set up the "school room" on tour. After talking with her about coming on board for the entire year, she took on teaching all five children, creating a preschool curriculum for the younger three. August and Robin will have more required hours and are actually doing the same curriculum, which is technically Kindergarten, but she says Robin is ready for it.

"Auggie, please make sure you put that backpack by the door." I remind him because I currently see four bags sitting there, but NOT his. He dutifully carries it over to the pile and walks back to his room as his father passes him in the hallway with a high five.

"Don't worry, I'll put my bag there, too, mummy," Harry says sarcastically, winking at me as he places down his black square backpack to bring to the arena next to the pile.

I roll my eyes, but before I can protest farther, his lips are on mine and he is crawling over my lap on the couch like one of our kids. "Ewww," Robin squeals as she walks into the living room.