Anna 2- CHAPTER 20

*** A/N: Don't forget to look at Anna's Instagram when I post new chapters :) Thank you, so much, for reading!! https://www.instagram.com/annastylesclw2/

~October 2017: Part 1~

Harry- 23
Anna- 23 (30-34 weeks pregnant)
August- 10 Months

Anna POV:

I'm not going to lie. Being at the New York flat, in one place, not living out of a suitcase, has been a welcome change. August is finally feeling better and I think that him being back on a routine has been a big factor in him getting back to his happy self.

Spending time with Sofie and mom has also been a welcome opportunity. Ever since the wedding, Harry and I have been on bi-continental trips back and forth between London and L.A., without any extra days to come to New York for more than a quick stop off. I've missed my sister, but I have been desperately missing my mom.

"Good morning, you two," my mom coos as she walks into the kitchen, where I am cutting up some fruit for August as he sings from his high chair. She leans down to give him a kiss on his squishy cheeks before she makes her way over to me. "What do you want to do today, Annabear?"

"I was thinking I would leave August here with Viv and we could go to lunch. I have to call Jeff about security, though, because we just have Paul here. So, unfortunately, he will have to send someone so we can go out." I say, with a sigh.

"I'd love that," she tells me, no longer even questioning the fact that her daughter and grandson live a life where security is a necessary part of nearly every outing. I smile at her, in complete agreement. In the past couple days, I have had a lot of time with Sofie, as mom has been soaking up solo time with August, but today I just want to be with my mom. There is something about spending time with her that just refreshes my soul in a way that nothing else on earth does, well besides spending time with Harry. Even Harry does it in a different way than my mom does

Speaking of Harry, my phone is vibrating with a FaceTime call from the rockstar now.

--------------------

"Good morning, my love."

"Good morning Harry," I say and August starts to scream 'mama, dada. Dada! DADA!!!!" Annoyed that I haven't brought the phone over to him so he can see his daddy on the screen he throws some watermelon on the floor in protest.

"Hang on, bubbs. It's mama's turn right now and I do not appreciate you throwing food on the floor." I scold and Harry gives me a surprised look.

"He is obviously feeling much better."

"Yes. I'm sorry I couldn't talk for long last night," I apologize, because he called after the D.C. show and I was dozing off on the phone. Though being on tour with him was tough, being home and away from him is equally as hard, if not harder, so I guess I better figure out how to make tour work.

I see his head shaking into the screen as he smiles softly. "Anna, you don't need to apologize. All I needed was to hear your voice before I went to bed."

"DADA DADA DADA DADA DADA" August screams in the background and I move over towards him.

"You better talk to him because he's going to just scream in the background until you do," I say and hold the phone out so August can see him but not reach the phone and cover it in sticky fruit bits and crushed up Cheerios.

"Hey, bubb!!" Harry coos and August screams, clasping his hands together before desperately trying to grab my phone. "Are you being good for mama?"

August starts to eat, now that he has the audience he desires, so Harry and I continue our conversation while I keep him in Augusts line of sight on the screen. "So, what are you doing today?"