CHAPTER 50

**** A/N: This chapter is the same time-frame as chapter 49, but from Anna's POV. So happy to have you reading my story! Please vote or comment :)

~November 2014 to June 2015~

~November 2014~

Anna- 21
Harry- 21

Anna POV:

Work was absolutely nuts. I had been interviewed for three giant design magazines, and because the house I did was Harry Styles' house, who people had also remembered was my ex-boyfriend, I had a lot of entertainment publications and broadcasts asking for interviews, as well. Ryan had the firm PR person field all requests and help me decide which were going to be the most beneficial for my future as a designer, and for AR Harris as a firm.

We decided on the top three Architectural Design magazines: Architectural Design, Dwell and Wallpaper. For Dwell, Harry's house would be featured as the cover story, and I would be featured as the cover designer. We ended up with a small article in Billboard, due to Harry as the owner, and a couple interviews for some entertainment news, as well.

The biggest honor came when my renovation was submitted for a RADA (Residential Architect Design Awards). It did not win, but was selected as a citation, and that jumpstarted the continued craziness of the next couple months in my career.

~December 2014~

Once December hit, I was beyond excited to get some much needed time off. Jason had been an absolute angel when it came to the zoo that my life had become for the past two months. He brought me food when I couldn't make it home for dinner. He always had a hot bath drawn, my sheets turned down and my pajamas waiting when it had been a long day, and after completely satisfying my every need, he would cuddle me to sleep.

Every morning, I would wake up wondering if I dreamed this man up, but then he would be there. Usually greeting me by crawling down my body and eating me out for a pre-breakfast snack. To say things were going well with him was an understatement.

We'd gone to Oklahoma, to his family home, for Thanksgiving. After meeting the people responsible for him, I was so much deeper in. His mom reminded me of a southern version of Harry's mom, who's still the most wonderful woman I have ever met. His father is a gentle presence, and loves his wife like my dad loved my mom. His sister, Sarah, is a couple years younger than Jason. They have a close relationship, and she knows all of the details that the media spewed about me, as well as all of the conversations Jason and I had about which of those details were actually rooted in reality.

When it came to Christmas, Jason told me that he wanted to spend it with me, however that was going to look. We decided that he would stay with his family through the 24th, since I was going to be in South Carolina with my Gram through that day. Then, he would meet my mom, Sofie and I at the Atlanta airport and fly to Oslo with us to celebrate with Oma and Papa.

As I was sitting at the airport waiting for Jason to arrive, I decided to mindlessly search Instagram and comment on some friends holiday posts. As soon as I started to scroll, I saw it. He was obviously still with her, and she was in Holmes Chapel. This little tree was always in the front room at Anne's house. I even recognized the ornaments from Harry's FaceTime chat last year.

I tried to push down the feeling of wishing it was me at his house, or him I was waiting for to fly to Oslo with, but it was no use. If I have learned anything in the past well, nine months now, it is that I was going to live with these feelings for a very long time, if not forever. I just needed to learn how to live with this permanent guest in both my heart and mind.

Jason called my name, and I quickly close my Instagram, like a teenager who was caught looking at porn. I noticed him walking up with a questioning look, so to try and distract him from my weird behavior, I greet him by jumping into his arms and planting a passionate kiss on his lips.