CHAPTER 25

~ May- June 2013~
Anna- 19
Harry- 19

~May 2013~

Harry POV:

Anna did call me back the day after her birthday. She texted me immediately when the cake was delivered, which I knew would be a huge hit. It even earned me a call the next morning because she hadn't seen the flowers until she got home late from dinner.

I sent her flowers from Darcy, which my mom suggested I do on her birthday each year. This was the first year I sent them, because it was the first year I knew where to have them delivered. I think that my thoughtful gifts got my foot in the door, and when she called she agreed to meet somewhere, I felt her open the door a little farther.

She suggested we meet up later in the summer, somewhere away from either of our houses, hoping to keep the paps off our backs and out of our privacy.

With my tour and her school schedule, it pretty much wiped out May and June. Anna would be in Norway for most of July, getting internship hours at her uncle Eric's Architecture firm. So, the first date we were able to pull together was in early August. I would be in LA to do our final four shows there, ending the North American leg of the tour. We would then get a couple weeks off before heading on the Oceania leg of the tour.

I think I had the perfect idea for a place to take her, but I needed to work with management to ensure we could have the privacy I knew we would need if Anna and I were able to finally have some time in together.

~June 2013~

Harry POV:

We were in Miami the beginning of June to film our video for"Best Song Ever". James and Ben had written a script, and we were going to have two long days worth of filming. Anna and I hadn't talked in a while, more than sharing some texts, as she was doing her finals for the semester, and we had back-to-back tour dates through the end of May in Europe.

I decided to send her some pictures from set, because when I told her about Marcel, I don't think she quite got the idea.

--------------------

Anna: I hope the shoot is going well. 

Harry: it is!! FaceTime so you can meet Marcel?

--------------------

I have an almost immediate FaceTime request from her, and luckily I'm not needed on set yet. When I answer, she's bent over, laughing with her whole body in hysterics.

"Oh, my god! This is going to be such a blow for your heart-throb-sex-symbol persona," she gets out in between laughing fits, while she replies in the nerdiest voice with stupid giggles. "Seriously, Harry- I LOVE IT!"

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. Get it all out! Wait until you see everyone else. I get to hit on Zayn as a sexy secretary," I add.

"You WHAT!?" She blurts out, now done laughing.

I decide that seeing him will be better than me telling her. "Hey, Zayn. Come over so Anna can see you." Zayn walks over fully dressed as a secretary and her jaw drops. "Mate, you get a speechless mouth agape reaction, and all she did was mock me and laugh at me."

"Hey, now. Harry, you make a very good nerd, but Zayn, you make scarily convincing lost Kardashian!" she says as Zayn burst out laughing before he is called to set.

"So, thats your type now?" Anna smirks.

"Women, men, men dressed as women, I like them all." I add, knowing that we haven't talked about that part of my life.