Anna 2- CHAPTER 13

~May 2017~

Harry- 23
Anna- 23
August- 6 months

Harry POV:

The last few days of April and the first few days of May were beyond shitty. The idea of someone getting photographs of us enjoying each other in such an intimate way on the rooftop on Anna's birthday still makes me physically ill. The pictures weren't just blurry snaps, either. It was more than obvious that it was me and Anna. There were shots of both of our faces in pleasure that were crystal clear, as well as plenty of shots of my sweaty inked skin.

Don't get me wrong, anytime that private photos get leaked is awful, but these particular photos getting out to the world for consumption would absolutely destroy Anna to the point that I am not sure she would ever come back from it. So, that's my only goal this week, and moving forward. To make sure whoever took them doesn't actually get to sell them to anyone. And that could end up costing me, and Jeff, a lot of money.

Jeff knows that I'm so far beyond pissed about the fact that I was told yesterday  that they're fairly confident that the message and photos came from the same person as all the other messages. That was bad enough but then the second sentence out of his mouth was that they are not any closer to knowing who the person behind the messages is. They continue to be unable to trace the exact location because the person knows how to mask his, or her, location and therefore the source of the messages is impossible to trace with any sort of accuracy. There were words thrown around that I don't know anything about, but when they finally stopped speaking the foreign language of technical jargon, I found myself sat in a room full of some of the brightest people. People who do this for a living everyday, and they're telling me that the person fucking with my life is one of the best they have encountered.

Of course I would have a top-tier professional stalker.

I stood up in the meeting and began to angrily pace the side of the New York conference room, "Jeff, there has to be someone else that can figure this out. No offense to you guys," I said, looking at the team that has been working on this from Full Stop, "but maybe it'a time to hire someone else to look into it."

"If that's what you want me to do, H, I will figure out who to hire. I do have to tell you, though, we have some of the best people in the business sitting in this room right now, so I don't know how much more someone else is going to be able to find out."

"We have to try," I said and Jeff nods his head, signaling to someone in the room to make some phone calls.

Speaking of phones, this person has been able to get my new number every time we've had to change it. If they were just messages, that would be one thing, but every time the messages come through with photographs of my family, at our private gatherings. This person isn't just sending random messages. They are WATCHING our life as it's happening, and that's simply terrifying.

~May 5th, 2017~

Tickets go on sale this morning for tour and I am so nervous that I'm not going to even be able to sell out the smaller venues that Jeff and I picked for the first leg of tour through the United States. I'm sitting in Jeff's office, my knee anxiously jumping as we watch the time tick closer to ticket sales going live.

"5, 4, 3, 2, and we are LIVE!" Jeff says as he watches the boxes on his computer screen blink from green to red, which indicates a venue selling out. I can only partially see things from my seat, so he turns the monitor and I can see half the venues are red and it has been all of ten seconds. My leg has stopped shaking and a whole new source of anxiety replaces that one as Jeff's voice snaps me from my frozen state. "29 seconds, Harry."

"What?" I ask, not sure what he is talking about.

"You sold out your entire tour in 29 seconds. Obviously, we should have gone for bigger venues."