CHAPTER 48

~October 2014~

Anna- 20
Harry- 20

Harry POV:

I spent the last week perfecting the party for Anna. In the process of finishing everything up in the office with Ryan, he mentioned that they were going to be having a small dinner party for Anna when the project was complete. They were going to announce at the dinner that she would be a Senior Designer moving forward.

Of course, I saw an opportunity and I offered to host and pay for the dinner. Somehow over the next couple days, it turned from a small dinner party into a rather large private party at an L.A. club the day after she showed me the house. I definitely went overboard, but this was a big deal.

I knew Sofie was in town, and that she was going to dinner with Jason before coming to her party, because I had turned Ryan into my somewhat un-willing informant. I flew in her mom, Gram, Oma, Papa, Erik, Maddie, Antonin and Taryn. They all flew in between last night and today. I set them up at a few different apartments near hers, with strict instructions for none of them to blow the surprise until tonight.

I scrolled social media, because my notifications started going absolutely wild. All I see a post from Sofie, and open it to see a picture of her and Anna. Anna is wearing what she was when she left the house last night, so I assume they went out after she left my house. Then I see it- my name is tagged and just like that, it is out there that she designed my house.

onedqueen OH MY GOD! What does she mean? Did Anna pick him out a new house?

- reply to onedqueen heartforharry I am pretty sure she is an architect now.

thekatelilienthal I can't wait to see it. I am sure you did an incredible job!

styles4days I am so confused

onedqueen How is she an architect. Isn't she like 20???

I arrive at the club an hour before Anna's party guests are set to arrive. The caterers are there finishing up, so I delicately dance around them as they finish getting everything in place. The whole team at the Nice Guy has gone overboard setting the place ablaze with a deep neon pink color. The name Anna Campbell is on anything that it can be, and I audibly gasp when I saw the lounge room area with her name projected on all of the windows.

Ryan has been such a huge help, and between him and the secret society I flew in, I am convinced that all of the most important people in her life are going to be here tonight. Unfortunately, that group still includes Jason.

"Mr. Styles, we are five minutes from opening the doors."

"OK. Thanks for letting me know." I answer nervously, looking back at the space that I created to celebrate my sweet Anna.