Chapter 199 Boss, Listen To My Explanation

"System, the Fang family's Fangyan, does it really look like me?"

Although Qiu Shui has seen Fangyan, he also knows that she looks like him.

But in your own eyes and in the eyes of others, the similarity is actually different.

"Except for a pair of eyes, the host's facial features are very similar to him. If his hair is dyed back to black, the similarity may reach eight points."

"Eight points? It looks really similar!"

Qiu Shui was a little emotional.

"But host, don't be fooled by that human's appearance. Although you look similar, you are definitely not from the Fang family."

The system said with certainty.

Although the host said it was impossible on the surface, the system was afraid that he would be shaken.

"I know, I'm not." Qiu Shui picked up the photo of her adoptive parents on the bedside table.

He gently caressed the adoptive parents in the photo with his hand, and his eyes suddenly turned red.

He is sad.

Seeing Qiu Shui like this, the system felt that it seemed that it could no longer hide it.

"Host, actually your biological parents, they are..."

Before the system could finish speaking, it was interrupted by Qiu Shui.

"System, let me tell you a story."

"Once upon a time there was a pair of parents who had twins. The older one looked like the father, and the younger one looked like the mother."

"My elder brother looks ordinary, and his health has been bad since he was born. On the contrary, my younger brother is cute, healthy, and lively. He is very popular with his parents."

"When I was five years old, my elder brother fell ill, developed a high fever, and became very ill. The parents, who could no longer bear the sickness, did not take my elder brother to the hospital, but directly threw him beside the trash can."

"Fortunately, later, a kind passerby found my brother and sent him to the hospital."

"After my brother recovered from his illness, the doctor asked his parents' contact information and home address, but my brother couldn't answer them. The doctor judged that my brother had a high fever and lost his memory. In the end, because he couldn't contact his parents, he had to send him to Went to the orphanage."

"Later, my brother was adopted by a pair of kind parents. The adoptive parents were very kind to my brother. They not only took good care of my brother's body, but also took my brother to an amusement park that he had never been to before. Good thing to eat."

"It's a pity that good people don't live long. My adoptive parents passed away when my brother was eighteen years old. My brother was very sad, and with the expectations of his adoptive parents, he worked hard to live."

After hearing what Qiu Shui said, the system was shocked.

He remembered, how could the host remember?

As if seeing the system's thoughts, Qiu Shui sneered: "Surprised brother, how can you remember? That's because from the beginning to the end, brother didn't lose his memory, he remembered clearly. I remember when the couple abandoned him, Said, in fact, he should have thrown away this waste of money long ago."

"They said he was a waste of money."

"Do you think this is the end? No. My brother and the couple met again later."