Chapter 53

"Wow……"

Fang Wen's bow and apology broke the eerie silence in the restaurant.

In an instant, everyone came back to their senses.

"Oh my god, he won. He actually beat a professional chess player."

"Did you see it? He actually won, and he won a big victory. The black chess was basically wiped out."

"It's unbelievable. What's going on here? It was clear that black had the upper hand just now, but why did white suddenly win?"

"Is it luck?"

"It can't be luck, relying on luck, can you win a big victory over professional chess players? I'm afraid you are thinking about farting."

"A master, an absolute master. That person is also a professional chess player, right?"

"I don't know, but this activity is not a rule, professional chess players can't participate?"

...

Qiu Shui stood up, stretched his waist, and said to Zhang Jiayun, who seemed to have not recovered yet: "Play a game of chess, I'm so hungry. Let's go, the food should be ready."

"Oh, good." Zhang Jiayun was still a little dazed.

Fang Wen suddenly shouted: "Wait."

Qiu Shui turned her head and looked at him.

Fang Wen trembled slightly, looking at Qiu Shui with fear and hesitation.

Finally, he mustered up his courage and asked Qiu Shui, "Are you... a professional chess player?"

Fang Wen only made a decision today, but he also knows a little bit about the professional players in the Chinese Go world.

But after all, he has not officially participated in some big Go games, so he still doesn't know some players.

In his opinion, Qiu Shui is so good, he must be a professional chess player, and he must be a high-level professional chess player, at least the kind of seven or more. definitely is.

If he was really beaten by a professional chess player, it would be excusable. After all, Qiu Shui looked older than him.

However, the moment Qiushui fell, his fantasy was shattered.

"no."

After Qiu Shui replied two words, he turned around and went back to the box with Zhang Jiayun.

When Fang Wen heard this answer, his eyes were glazed, and he fell into a chair in a daze.

No, he is not a professional chess player.

He, Fang Wen, started learning chess at the age of seven and has been learning it for ten years.

It was hard to succeed in setting a stage, but in the end, he was defeated by a person who was not even a professional chess player.

Moreover, it failed miserably.

At this moment, he couldn't care about any embarrassment, or the surrounding discussions about him, and he couldn't hear it.

He lost his mind and doubted himself.

He has been known as a Go genius since he was a child, and he has defeated countless people. With the excellent posture of winning all games, he is called the new hope of the Go world.

So his pride has his own proud capital.

But now, this pride has been completely shattered.

Even shattered into slag.