Chapter 95

All the onlookers around looked angry, wishing to tear Bobby to pieces.

They didn't expect this foreigner to be so shameless.

Obviously, the agreement made in the game was not fulfilled, and now he is shamelessly saying that he wants to play chess with a group of amateur chess players like them?

Bobby's eyes swept over those angry people one by one, "If I lose, I will immediately fulfill what I just said. If I win, all of you must kneel down and apologize to me. And, admit that you Hua National chess players are all rubbish."

Standing behind Yu Shiyuan was the man with a fiery temper. He said angrily: "During your first game of chess, you said it yourself. If you lost, you knelt down and apologized to us. Are you trying to backtrack? Stay mean, shameless."

"Do you have proof? Is there any proof that I said those things? If not, stop talking nonsense here. Insulting my reputation."

Shameless? mean?

When Bobby was humiliated by Yu Shiyuan just now, he forgot about etiquette, justice and shame.

He had already observed it just now. When he spoke, no one recorded it.

As for monitoring?

So what if the surveillance camera caught it, but there was no recording.

As long as he doesn't admit it, they will have nothing to do with him.

"It's too much, it's shameless."

"I've said it before, these foreigners are all shameless things."

"He's just playing tricks on purpose, thinking we can't do anything to him."

"Did you have a video just now?"

"No, but there is monitoring here."

"It's useless to have surveillance, he won't admit it."

"Fuck, I've seen shameless people, but I've never seen such shameless people."

...

Those onlookers also want to fight, but they all know their own strength.

When they watched chess just now, they knew that Poppy's chess skills were very strong.

They are all amateur chess players, if they play against Bobby, they will definitely only lose.

It doesn't matter if they lose by themselves, the main reason is that if they lose to Bobby, Bobby will definitely say those words that humiliate their Huaguo again. That would directly lose the face of their Chinese people.

Seeing that they wanted to eat themselves, but no one answered.

Bobby was triumphant, "Why, don't you dare? I knew that you Chinese people are all cowards."

Bobby did this on purpose, he just deliberately stimulated these people.

"That's enough." Yu Shiyuan immediately slammed the case, "You, a second-level professional chess player, actually shouted here, using the aggressive method to make these amateur chess players play chess with you? I see your chess in the United States. Hands are also some dirty things that do not trust their words and only bully the weak and fear the strong."

Yu Shiyuan didn't expect that Bobby could be so shameless.

"Hehe..." Bobby sneered, "You guys are still afraid after talking so much. Come here if you have the guts, don't talk such nonsense."

Bobby was sure that those amateur chess players would not dare, even if those people dared to play chess with him, they would definitely lose.

"That's enough Bobby." Edward really couldn't listen anymore, "You've completely embarrassed us, the Mi Empire."