Chapter 115 Bankrupt

Qiu Shui got up at 7:30, brushed his teeth, and when he went down to the first floor, he found that Zhou Hao had prepared breakfast.

"Why did you get up so early?" Qiu Shui took a sip of Zhou Hao's chicken porridge with a spoon, and it tasted really good.

"I was woken up by the phone call. I couldn't sleep, so I came down to make breakfast." Zhou Hao asked nervously, "How about Qiu Shao, does the taste suit your appetite?"

Qiu Shui nodded, "It tastes good. By the way, you drank so much wine yesterday, are you okay?"

"It's okay, I'm used to it. Thank you, Young Master Qiu, for taking me in last night."

It's common for the second generation like Zhou Hao and the others to go clubbing and drinking at night.

Qiu Shui waved his hand, "It's okay, it's just that your clothes are dirty and you can't wear mine. You may have to send them over."

Zhou Hao is more than 1.8 meters tall, at least ten centimeters taller than Qiu Shui. In addition, Zhou Hao's frame is bigger than Qiu Shui's, and he still has muscles on his body.

So Qiushui's clothes are not suitable for Zhou Hao.

"I'll just ask Jiayun to bring me clothes later." Zhou Hao smiled, then hesitated for a while, and finally asked cautiously, "Young Master Qiu, thank you."

He was kicked out by the Zhou family, although he still had tens of millions and two houses left.

But without the identity of the young master of the Zhou family, it means that he doesn't even have the qualifications to enter the capital circle.

reduced to ordinary people. In the future, I may only be able to go out to find a job and support myself.

Such a him has no value to Qiushui.

If it was someone else, he would have been kicked out already.

But not only did Qiu Shui not, at last night's banquet, he directly publicly expressed his support for him. And for him, against the Gan family and the Zhou family.

Zhou Hao was very moved.

"Thank you, you gave the boat ticket, did you forget?" Qiu Shui said with a half-smile, "Don't think so much, there is a good show today, just watch it carefully."

"Yes." Zhou Hao knew what Qiu Shui was talking about.

After breakfast, Zhou Hao cleaned up the dishes, while Qiu Shui took his mobile phone and went out for a run.

Five new bodyguards, who replaced yesterday's five bodyguards, followed behind him.

These bodyguards will protect Qiushui 24 hours a day, and Qiushui is not responsible for food, clothing, housing and transportation.

Seeing no one around, and the bodyguards were about ten meters away from him, Qiu Shui checked his phone, it was almost time.

Hastily said to the system: "System, proceed as planned."

"receive."

The system immediately went into action.

Zhou Hao was washing the dishes, but Zhang Jiayun called him again.

"Mice, look online. The Gan family and the Zhou family have taken action. It was revealed this morning that several members of the Gan family and the Zhou family were arrested by the police. I heard that they were spreading false information and pictures on the Internet to slander the Gan Group and the Zhou family. Zhou's company. So, the police arrested those people."