Chapter 28

Qiu Shui didn't know that Zhang Jiayun and Zhou Hao were entangled. He went to bed early after taking a bath.

After all, he decided that starting tomorrow, he would start studying.

Learning makes people happy, and learning makes people rich.

Early the next morning, after Qiu Shui had breakfast, he began to study.

I have to say that although there are many courses arranged by the system, the teachers of each course have outstanding teaching ability.

Teaching is not only not boring, but lively and interesting.

While learning knowledge, after each class, there will be a reminder that the 1,000 yuan will be credited. The sound was like the sounds of nature, constantly stimulating Qiu Shui to move forward.

This study can make more money than going to work. With 5,000 yuan a day, the monthly salary of many interns in Kyoto is only 4,000 to 5,000 yuan.

Therefore, this system is indeed right, learning can make people rich.

Qiu Shui said that he loves studying the most.

While Qiu Shui was constantly absorbing knowledge and wealth, Zhang Jiayun and Zhou Hao on the other side had already made up their minds.

Zhang Jiayun doesn't have much pocket money, so he can only get a little from his mother.

Although Zhang Jiayun's mother is over fifty years old, she still has her charm. For Zhang Jiayun's son, he basically responded to every request.

Therefore, Zhang Jiayun got one million in no time.

Zhou Hao is different from Zhang Jiayun, he already has some savings, but the savings are not much. Since he asked Qiushui for an investment quota, he didn't intend to play around casually.

So, on the second day, Zhou Hao mortgaged the three-bedroom house he lived in, and took out a loan of six million.

Because of his status as the second young master of the Zhou family, the bank quickly released the loan.

In addition to the remaining one million deposit in Zhou Hao's hand, Zhou Hao already held seven million in his hand at this time.

Zhang Jiayun was shocked when he learned that Zhou Hao actually mortgaged his house.

"Mice, you are crazy. The house is actually mortgaged. It's not that your family has no money. If you want to invest, just ask your father if you can get some."

Zhou Hao said indifferently: "You know what's going on in my family. Although I am managing a car dealership at home, my elder brother is managing the other car dealerships in our family. My dad will be I plan to pass on the family business to my eldest brother. Recently, the car dealership is short of funds, and it is impossible for my dad to give me several million."

"But you can't mortgage the house, right? Although Qiu Shui said that the return on investment is good, but investment is risky. It is impossible to make money 100%. What if you lose money?"

Zhang Jiayun is clear about the situation in Zhou Hao's family.

Zhou Hao's ability is the best among them.

As for Zhou Hao's eldest brother, he was a little clever, but he was brave and foolhardy.

Although the ability is not good, but luck is good.

When Zhou Hao's grandfather, Mr. Zhou, was still alive, he made a marriage contract for Zhou Hao's elder brother Zhou Kang and Gan Tiantian from the upper circle.