Chapter 193 My Dear

Zhou Dagang went out to socialize with his boss today, acting as a driver.

After socializing, after driving the boss home, the boss heard that he was going to pick up a friend, so he lent him the car.

Zhou Dagang happily took the key, and then drove to pick up Ouyang Xu.

When Zhou Dagang was a freshman, he already got his driver's license.

He usually drives Liang Liang's car a lot.

So the driving skills are definitely on the shoulders.

However, his driving skills are good, and he can't match the speed of others!

On the way to King Ren's Mansion, Zhou Dagang drove normally, and the speed was not fast.

Unexpectedly, he was hit by a cornering supercar.

Fortunately, the body of Zhou Dagang's car was strong enough. Even so, the front of Zhou Dagang's car was dented with a large piece.

The opponent's supercar was much more damaged than Zhou Dagang's car.

The entire front of the car was damaged, and the front hood was also directly deformed. The headlights were smashed. The airbags deployed.

Both Zhou Dagang and Ouyang Xu were stunned.

However, before they could react, the people on the sports car stumbled down.

It was a young man of about twenty-two years old.

The young man has blonde hair and fair skin.

After he stumbled out of the car, he lost his footing and fell directly to the ground.

Seeing this, Zhou Dagang and Ouyang Xu immediately got out of the car and ran over to help him up from the ground.

"Are you OK?"

"I'm fine." The young man staggered and almost lost his footing. Fortunately, Zhou Dagang supported his arm with all his strength.

When Zhou Dagang and Ouyang Xu were at close range and saw the young man's face clearly, they were suddenly taken aback.

Not because of how handsome the young man is, but because the young man looks familiar.

But soon, the two couldn't care less.

Because they saw that the forehead of the young man seemed to have been cut by something. A trace of blood flowed down from the wound on the young man's forehead.

Zhou Dagang immediately took it out of his pocket, but found that he didn't bring a tissue. Quickly asked Ouyang Xu: "Did you bring tissues?"

"Yes, yes, yes."

Ouyang Xu quickly took out a small pack of half-used tissues from his pocket, took out one from the inside, and handed it to Zhou Dagang.

"Your forehead is bleeding." Zhou Dagang picked up a tissue and directly covered the wound on the young man's forehead.

"Thank you." After the young man thanked, he pressed the tissue on his forehead, and then glanced at the car that Zhou Dagang and the others had been hit by.

He looked anxious and said: "I'm sorry, I hit your car and it's my responsibility. My car will be given to you as compensation. I still have something to do, so I'm leaving first."

With that said, the young man gave Zhou Dagang the car keys directly.

Find it and want to run anxiously.

"ah?"

Zhou Dagang and Ouyang Xu were confused by the young man's words.

Seeing that he was about to run away, she immediately grabbed him.