Chapter 83 Bet

After returning to the villa, Qiu Shui chatted directly with the system.

"System, let's make a bet with you."

The system squinted its soybean-sized eyes, "Bet? What bet?"

"Yes, idleness is idleness anyway. Let's make a bet, how about adding more fun to life?" Qiu Shui said in a bewitching tone.

The system is confused: "However, this system cannot bet with the host casually."

Qiu Shui hated Tie's failure and said: "You can't bet, then you can turn the bet into a task. As long as I win the old man in chess, you can get me a bodyguard. If I lose, I will give you 100 million Chinese coins .”

"100 million Chinese coins?" The system's eyes lit up, "Is what the host said true?"

"Of course, it's hard to chase after a word." Qiu Shui assured, patting his chest.

The system somehow felt something was wrong, "But you have never won a game of chess with the old man. Why did you suddenly ask the system for a task?"

With the host's stingy personality, it is impossible for him to give it 100 million Chinese coins for nothing.

"Of course I am confident that I can beat the old man. Just tell me, whether you want to or not." Qiu Shui leaned on the sofa casually, superficially casual, but he urged the system in his heart, and quickly agreed.

"Wait for the host, let me think about it." The system is not stupid, the host knows it himself.

He was so stingy, if he didn't have absolute confidence, how could he suddenly propose to bet with it.

Of course, as a serious system, there is no such thing as betting.

Therefore, the host's proposal just now is very good, so let's give the host the next task.

After all, after the host completed the previous task of beheading a hundred people, he didn't accept the task for a while, and he has been a little lazy recently.

Can you not be lazy, after the task of killing hundreds of people is completed, there will be no luck value.

Without luck, Qiushui would not be so active in finding someone to play chess with.

Coupled with the fact that I injured my arm in the past two days, I am naturally a little lazy.

The host actually said that he has the confidence to win the old man?

Although the host's chess strength has indeed become much stronger recently, when he played chess with the old man yesterday, he still lost to the old man.

It is basically impossible to win the old man.

Therefore, the system asked suspiciously: "Host, are you trying to cheat?"

"Cheating?" Qiu Shui clutched his chest, deeply shocked, his eyes flushed immediately, "System, how can you think of me like that. I seem to be the kind of person who can cheat? You are humiliating me naked! Oh my God , If I let others know about this, how can I have the face to go out to meet people. I never thought that I would be such a villain in the heart of your system."

Seeing Qiu Shui like this, the system felt a little guilty for no reason, "Okay, okay, this system is wrong. This system should not suspect the host. This system apologizes."

"Then you agreed?" Qiu Shui wiped away the non-existent tears from the corners of his eyes.

The system gritted its teeth, "Yes, but, yes, if you lose, you will give the system 100 million Chinese coins."